What's new

Predict the Talen Horton-Tucker trade

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
2024 Award Winner
It seems like the writing is on the wall for THT. I think there is a high likelihood he gets traded before the trade deadline.

Here is a deal I thought of that I think makes sense for both teams:

IMG_6202.jpeg

What deal or type of deal do you think could happen?

He'd be a filler for a bigger deal. He has very low value now. Something like tht and Clarkson for a future 1st and some high dollar trash player. The Jazz are winning right now so that even seems hard to believe.
Tht might have a higher value to keep as insurance if another guy goes down.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

GSW want “a 7 footer who scores.” Well, since TU keeps saying 26 year old John Collins is “approaching 30,” could we say that 6’9” John Collins is “approaching 7’”?

FF5E1EBB-C99C-4325-ACCA-8E92B079CC81.jpeg

Throw in a pick swap.

It seems like the writing is on the wall for THT. I think there is a high likelihood he gets traded before the trade deadline.

Here is a deal I thought of that I think makes sense for both teams:

View attachment 15747

What deal or type of deal do you think could happen?
I hate anything involving Tech. That guy does everything for us and young for his age unlike DFS IMO.

GSW want “a 7 footer who scores.” Well, since TU keeps saying 26 year old John Collins is “approaching 30,” could we say that 6’9” John Collins is “approaching 7’”?

Throw in a pick swap.

I stop watching the moment Chris Paul puts on a Jazz uni. He's washed and refused to work out for Jazz the year we took DWill

Lots of good books to read instead.

I'll take Simone. He hustles more and I trust his shooting more. Plus he's younger and quickly improving after adjusting to the NBA.
DFS was a starter and a key piece on a WCF team barely two seasons ago. He’s shooting 40.9% from 3 on 5.5 attempts this season and he’s a better defender than Simone.

We’d probably have to add a pick to the deal and some of you are saying you’d rather have Simone straight up.