What's new

Probably a silly idea

I like having the names as an option, but I'm not married to the idea of having "colton" on the back of mine.

Here you go. The order form "survey" is below. I'll post an announcement as well on the main forum:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7DFRLDZ

--

The cost of the shirt will be $17 for the standard sizing. Shipping will be $5 per domestic order. You can elect, however, to pick the shirt up from Jason in downtown Salt Lake City once they arrive for FREE. SHIPPING IS FREE IF YOU'RE A PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER!

For now, this is just getting the orders in and I'll send an invoice to your email with your total amount due before August 25th. You will have FIVE days to send in payment via check or electronic service (e.g. PayPal or Square) online with a credit card. Details will be in the email.

The order will be placed on August 31st and only confirmed funds will receive their shirt.

Shirts can be expected by September 21st.

Again, thanks for White Chocolate for his help pushing this through!

Now he really is REQUIRED to keep his username for a year - no joke ;)

Again, thanks for White Chocolate for his help pushing this through!

Now he really is REQUIRED to keep his username for a year - no joke ;)

Haha.. about that. I think it actually took me changing it to realize how much I liked "White Chocolate" + how many people know me by it.

What? You've changed it back again bro??!!??

Told ya you should have gone with "CollegeBallMPV" !!!!

No bro, have to keep it classic. One time thing.

A-Train ---> White Chocolate

Hotttnickkk ---> One Love

Here you go. The order form "survey" is below. I'll post an announcement as well on the main forum:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7DFRLDZ

--

The cost of the shirt will be $17 for the standard sizing. Shipping will be $5 per domestic order. You can elect, however, to pick the shirt up from Jason in downtown Salt Lake City once they arrive for FREE. SHIPPING IS FREE IF YOU'RE A PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER!

For now, this is just getting the orders in and I'll send an invoice to your email with your total amount due before August 25th. You will have FIVE days to send in payment via check or electronic service (e.g. PayPal or Square) online with a credit card. Details will be in the email.

The order will be placed on August 31st and only confirmed funds will receive their shirt.

Shirts can be expected by September 21st.

A couple of people in this thread said they would buy more than one. Unless I missed something, the survey didn't seem have anywhere to indicate that. How should those people specify they want more than one (assuming they still feel that way)?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk