What's new

Probably a silly idea

Here is a thought..

We leave off the Malone logo entirely, it's crazy that it would cost $2.50 more per shirt to have it on there.

Say we get 20 guys who will commit and will pay for custom shirts.

A couple of them will buy two shirts.

Jason has mentioned that he would like to order shirts with nothing on the back.

Order around 20 in a variety of sizes.

That puts us around 50 shirts for $9.93 each. They get shipped to Jason for free.

Each member who wants a shirt pays $10 for the shirt and $5 for shipping for Jason to ship them to us. That's $15 total for the shirt, price and shipping together. If you were to buy 2 shirts you would pay $25 - $20 for two shirts and $5 shipping.

Jason can sell or do whatever he plans to do with the regular shirts.

The more shirts we order the cheaper it will be.

Yeah I agree that we need a plan. If white chocolate will just keep the design out there for now, I'll build a form/survey to start to get details. I'll have that up by Monday

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I'm totally willing to do whatever. I'd be willing to pay more than $15/shirt. I'd like for this to be a little bit of a moneymaker for the site.

That said, put me down for:
2 shirts XXL

Yeah I agree that we need a plan. If white chocolate will just keep the design out there for now, I'll build a form/survey to start to get details. I'll have that up by Monday

Sounds like a plan. What we thinking on the logo? I think we would be fine without it.

Here is a thought..

We leave off the Malone logo entirely, it's crazy that it would cost $2.50 more per shirt to have it on there.

Say we get 20 guys who will commit and will pay for custom shirts.

A couple of them will buy two shirts.

Jason has mentioned that he would like to order shirts with nothing on the back.

Order around 20 in a variety of sizes.

That puts us around 50 shirts for $9.93 each. They get shipped to Jason for free.

Each member who wants a shirt pays $10 for the shirt and $5 for shipping for Jason to ship them to us. That's $15 total for the shirt, price and shipping together. If you were to buy 2 shirts you would pay $25 - $20 for two shirts and $5 shipping.

Jason can sell or do whatever he plans to do with the regular shirts.

The more shirts we order the cheaper it will be.

Hmm.. I dunno I kinda like the Malone Logo.. it sorta tells people that "Jazz" is referred to the "NBA team Utah Jazz".. cos if you don't have that basketball logo someone might think we're like a Jazz band or something.

If anything I think that Malone logo should be like twice as big ... cos from afar that logo as currently displayed would be pretty small.

Just my 2 cents..

Hmm.. I dunno I kinda like the Malone Logo.. it sorta tells people that "Jazz" is referred to the "NBA team Utah Jazz".. cos if you don't have that basketball logo someone might think we're like a Jazz band or something.

If anything I think that Malone logo should be like twice as big ... cos from afar that logo as currently displayed would be pretty small.

Just my 2 cents..

I'll add my 2 cents to make it 4. I love the logo. It looks great and was inspired by one of the greatest to wear a Jazz jersey. Not a deal breaker for me, but I'd prefer the logo.

I'll buy 2 XXL shirts - one white and one gray.

I think the shirt has to have the logo.

It's a deal breaker for me

Just my 2 cents..

I'll add my 2 cents to make it 4. I love the logo. It looks great and was inspired by one of the greatest to wear a Jazz jersey. Not a deal breaker for me, but I'd prefer the logo.

I'll buy 2 XXL shirts - one white and one gray.

I think the shirt has to have the logo.

It's a deal breaker for me

So let's have a compromise. Put it on the front w/ just our names on the back.

Option 1:

15n6g7q.jpg

Option 2:

2q0t17d.jpg

What do you guys think?

I like it on the back better

Karl Malone logo on front like a polo shirt, JazzFanz on the back.

We will never get consensus as we can see please keep comments coming and I'll just make the final call and work with WC (or whatever).

Problem with a larger Malone logo is that the quality is pretty poor if blown up to a decent size so unless anyone is good in photoshop, may have to leave it on front or at least leave it small at any rate.

i like the logo on the back too. idk if anyone is good at photoshop. maybe someone's wife? lol bunch of dudes pro dont use it often

Sent from the JazzFanz app

i like the logo on the back too. idk if anyone is good at photoshop. maybe someone's wife? lol bunch of dudes pro dont use it often

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Yeah right. You know these dudes use it every time the send a **** pic. And Trout uses it when he sends poop pics. Well, that or he has the most blown out hole in the state.

We will never get consensus as we can see please keep comments coming and I'll just make the final call and work with WC (or whatever).

Problem with a larger Malone logo is that the quality is pretty poor if blown up to a decent size so unless anyone is good in photoshop, may have to leave it on front or at least leave it small at any rate.

Is bluenote still around? He came up with the logo IIRC ... I'm pretty sure he could export a high pixel version for us if he's still around and still has the file.

Can we all come to a consensus that this is the design we like/want (I made the Malone logo bigger)?

2ymf4oi.jpg
jku8es.jpg