What's new

Probably a silly idea

This is what I just thought of, let me know what you think.

21dlgqx.jpg
m9pqb9.jpg

You can pick what color would look best for the name this is just an example.

Love it!

Fair points. First off the image will not come out well on a grey shirt as seen above. Also embrace the username!!!

For the "a utah jazz community.." I don't really care either way.

I like them either way. I would follow the majority opinion (which appears to be the white with the name across the back) and get one.

I like them either way. I would follow the majority opinion (which appears to be the white with the name across the back) and get one.

I'd prefer a gray shirt as well, but would gladly take a white one.

Whenever I see someone around town wearing a Jazz hat/shirt, etc. I want to ask them if they post on JF. Of course that'd be awkward, so I don't.

Jason, have you ever considered making a JazzFanz T-Shirt? I'd buy one.

I love this idea. I could maybe look into getting them made up, find out the cost, like that.

This is what I just thought of, let me know what you think.

21dlgqx.jpg
m9pqb9.jpg

You can pick what color would look best for the name this is just an example.

Love that. May be Malone logo at the back could be a little bigger though.

ONE LOVE at the back of that would look great!!!

Opinions? I think I'd want another font on the name on the back (optional).

My plan is that this would be a custom order for those that want it and then we would sell other items and shirt colors with basically nothing on the back ongoing.

Attachments

• TShirt Back.jpg
    TShirt Back.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 18
  • TShirt Front.jpg
    TShirt Front.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 17
I feel like a dork for saying this but....... I would buy one.
I think these shirts are pretty cool. White, grey, whatever.

What would the approximate cost be? (15 bucks or so?)

My plan is that this would be a custom order for those that want it and then we would sell other items and shirt colors with basically nothing on the back ongoing.

I think I like White Chocolate's design a little better than this. The differences are subtle, but I think I like the silhouette being just on the back, and I like his font on the back better than your font. Not sure about the choice of white vs. gray shirt.

But if you ask my wife & kids, they'll properly tell you to NOT trust my judgment when it comes to artistic choices.

My thoughts:

Take away the Malone logo from the front and only have it on the back.

Make it available in white and grey.

I agree with you on a different font for the usernames.

Regarding the bold part, keep the Malone logo on the front and have nothing on the back (probably what you were thinking anyways).

So basically, no Malone on the front for our custom ones. But a Malone on the front for the generic ones w/ nothing on the back. Make it available in white and grey, and lastly a different font for usernames.

Other than that, looks good to me.

Can you get in trouble legally for using malones likeness for profit?

I like the grey shirt better and have no opinion on the font for the user names. I'd get one with "Stoked" for sure.

I'm 100% in on a custom shirt. I'm happy with the designs I've seen so far.

@Jason, you should consider offering a shirt/premium membership bundle. Might be enough to get a few of the regulars over the hump.

I don't know. It won't be for profit (will take a loss on the custom ones for sure) but I know that the blue icon is based on the famous Malone dunk style. Maybe I should take it off everything to be safe... sigh.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I don't know. It won't be for profit (will take a loss on the custom ones for sure) but I know that the blue icon is based on the famous Malone dunk style. Maybe I should take it off everything to be safe... sigh.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Dammit fish! I'm going to throat punch you now.
My far-from-expert thought is that if it's trademarked, you'd probably get a cease and desist. If not, there's probably nothing to be done.

Dammit fish! I'm going to throat punch you now.
My far-from-expert thought is that if it's trademarked, you'd probably get a cease and desist. If not, there's probably nothing to be done.
I was just looking out for my peeps

You could always figure out the cost and make a kickstarter to fund the project so you know how many will actually be bought and if it is enough to make them and at least break even.

It's on the site right now which I'm sure pulls in a profit. Unless he has that image trademarked, which I don't think he does, it should be fine.
Good point

Someone made it on this site during the logo competition. Even though it's based off of Malone it's definitely an original picture.