What's new

Probably a silly idea

We did the polo shirts years ago and had them at a Nite Out. They were expensive if I recall.

Doing it again though might be fun. Or the T-Shirt idea may make more sense. What are some of your ideas for either?

Admin,

No disrespect but **** those ugly shirts. How about another Nite Out? Set it up!

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Admin,
No disrespect but **** those ugly shirts. How about another Nite Out? Set it up!
People pretend to commit to a Nite Out and then never pay when it comes down to it. Maybe it is time to try it again though.

I'm game for the T-Shirt, just suck at design. Maybe I can play with the ONE LOVE idea above.

People pretend to commit to a Nite Out and then never pay when it comes down to it. Maybe it is time to try it again though.

I'm game for the T-Shirt, just suck at design. Maybe I can play with the ONE LOVE idea above.

The pseudo-Malone sillouette would be cool to include in the design.

15daq1s.jpg

zyalhs.jpg

Here is a start on a couple designs of mine.. Any ideas on how to make them look cooler? That would just be the front, we could put our usernames on the back along with our favorite number, etc.

15daq1s.jpg

zyalhs.jpg

Here is a start on a couple designs of mine.. Any ideas on how to make them look cooler? That would just be the front, we could put our usernames on the back along with our favorite number, etc.

I like that but I think that a light grey tshirt would look better than a white one. I also like the option of having your User Name somewhere on the shirt.

I'd also take out the "A Utah Jazz Community Since 1999". Leave just Jazzfanz and the Malone image.

You could probably pick your color. I like the idea of putting the username on it, but I don't think I'd like it across the back, like a jersey. Maybe the sleeve? Or with the logo going down the one side, put the username horizontally on the other side, about the height of my moobs.

Love it. Like the second one more and would even argue to remove the Malone image altogether. Not sure where the "optional" username would go though. Sleeve might be cool.

Love it. Like the second one more and would even argue to remove the Malone image altogether. Not sure where the "optional" username would go though. Sleeve might be cool.

I agree that putting the user name across the sleeve would be better than across the back. Perhaps move the Malone logo to be by the user name on the sleeeve?

But simple is better for this imo.

I like that but I think that a light grey tshirt would look better than a white one. I also like the option of having your User Name somewhere on the shirt.

I'd also take out the "A Utah Jazz Community Since 1999". Leave just Jazzfanz and the Malone image.

2rc6bfk.jpg

Bummer. Not sure I have a better image that could be used on grey.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

This is what I just thought of, let me know what you think.

21dlgqx.jpg
m9pqb9.jpg

You can pick what color would look best for the name this is just an example.

This is what I just thought of, let me know what you think.

21dlgqx.jpg
m9pqb9.jpg

You can pick what color would look best for the name this is just an example.

Done! That's the one I want personally! Great job! let me buy you yours if the group watching this also likes it.

I'll buy one either way, the idea is good imo.

But i'd prefer:

A grey shirt
User Name a smaller size on the sleeve
Remove "a utah jazz community..."

I like the name in blue as "JazzFanz" is in yellow and green. This way all three colors are on the shirt.

I personally prefer the jazzfanz going vertically, but would buy one the other way. Would much prefer the username on the sleeve, but again, I'd still buy one.

I'll buy one either way, the idea is good imo.

But i'd prefer:

A grey shirt
User Name a smaller size on the sleeve
Remove "a utah jazz community..."

I like the name in blue as "JazzFanz" is in yellow and green. This way all three colors are on the shirt.

Fair points. First off the image will not come out well on a grey shirt as seen above. Also embrace the username!!!

For the "a utah jazz community.." I don't really care either way.

I personally prefer the jazzfanz going vertically, but would buy one the other way. Would much prefer the username on the sleeve, but again, I'd still buy one.

I don't mind either one, personally want the username on the back like One Love first pointed out. Embrace the names, boys!