What's new

Probably a silly idea

Someone made it on this site during the logo competition. Even though it's based off of Malone it's definitely an original picture.
I would say "inspired by" and my guess is that it's okay either way. Not too be insulting, but I doubt the powers that be are going to take notice.

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I'll try and pick up the pace. When is your birthday? February?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

So.. Here is the front of my design (just a reminder):

166zyud.jpg

This is the back of my design w/ your names (enjoy):

r0nnld.jpg
qs35g2.jpg

214xvmb.jpg
2h6c02f.jpg

2cscml0.jpg
2qbezuo.jpg

28clvzl.jpg
wjuhwz.jpg

20faws2.jpg

The approximate cost of each would be around $15 w/o shipping and the cost of each without a name on the back is around $10 w/o shipping.

I would by a couple.
I don't know how I pay for them though. I have never used pay pal or e-bay or anything before

Apple Snyder... let's do yours. Is there an order form or something I can take over?

Apple Snyder... let's do yours. Is there an order form or something I can take over?

Yes, once you get a list of everyone who is buying one, size, and quantity.

If you bought 50 t-shirts (25 with custom name, 25 without), it comes out to about $12.33 per shirt with free shipping to you if you ordered it.

If you bought 50-shirts (25 with custom name, 25 without) and didn't include the Malone logo on the back (if you are being safe) it comes out to about $9.93 per shirt with free shipping.