What's new

Progress! i would like to congratulate liberals the victory they gained with a activist judge

FGM Type IV is often the nicking of the ****oris, it often does not even involve skin removal. So, I'm waiting with baited breath for someone to explain how a procedure that removes skin is less bad than one that does not.

You are on about the specifics of this court case and I took your earlier words about it at face value as correct FWIW. Thank you for the follow up detail.

MGM is done to baby boys out of self-religious indignation.

What you call mutilation is seen by others as the same as clipping toenails as being mutilation. You going to tell me clipping fingernails and cutting a child's hair is mutilation too?

Is that acceptable because they are boys?

What point are you trying to make here?

Why do you think this is something I can or can not "handle", whatever that is supposed to mean?

You have a long history. You've told me that that should be taken into account. Am I not supposed to listen to what you say and portray?

What you call mutilation is seen by others as the same as clipping toenails as being mutilation. You going to tell me clipping fingernails and cutting a child's hair is mutilation too?

What point are you trying to make here?

Part rant against mutilating any baby's genitals, part pointing out that it is hypocrisy to defend MGM and condemn Type IV FGM.

You have a long history. You've told me that that should be taken into account. Am I not supposed to listen to what you say and portray?

How does my history factor into your determination that I could not "handle" the reality of MGM?

Part rant against mutilating any baby's genitals, part pointing out that it is hypocrisy to defend MGM and condemn Type IV FGM.

How does my history factor into your determination that I could not "handle" the reality of MGM?

Wanting others to understand what they are complaining about is fair IMO.

Explain to me religious people like @colton @jazzspazz or whatever your name is now, @LogGrad98 @TroutBum or anyone else religious if that is a reasonable possibility. I've asked people from UTC but they are hyper religious and dont think evolution exists so cant relate to the question at all.

How in the wide world of sports does my name come up with the likes of that idiotic fanatic Jazzspazz or an intellectual like Colton, I’ll never know. You’re barking up the wrong tree here, Brother M.

Woops. Forgot to add. I am no genius!

I will second and third this.

As for circumcising, the appearance of an uncut dong is just about the foulest thing I can think of. Praise all the gods my folks had me sliced; even as a kid, that extra 13lbs of skin would’ve just been a bother.

How in the wide world of sports does my name come up with the likes of that idiotic fanatic Jazzspazz or an intellectual like Colton, I’ll never know. You’re barking up the wrong tree here, Brother M.

I will second and third this.

As for circumcising, the appearance of an uncut dong is just about the foulest thing I can think of. Praise all the gods my folks had me sliced; even as a kid, that extra 13lbs of skin would’ve just been a bother.

My barking didn't try to bite off 13 lbs, so what's the problem Brother B?

I have to take my middle fishing today or tomorrow again because The Berry was frozen over, despite reports. If you're in town...

I was looking for safe ice this morning and got STUCK trying to get to Smith & Moorehouse. Pissed me right off. I’m thinking of hitting Scofield in the morning though. I’ve got a nice 4-man shanty and enough gear to hook you and your mini up. Text me if you want to tag along.

I was looking for safe ice this morning and got STUCK trying to get to Smith & Moorehouse. Pissed me right off. I’m thinking of hitting Scofield in the morning though. I’ve got a nice 4-man shanty and enough gear to hook you and your mini up. Text me if you want to tag along.

Sold my son on the idea of fishing with a "Pro Guide". I don't have gear but I can buy the stuff and be ready whenever. I might invite my BIL who is a Scofield nut.

**** guys. Now I really want to go.

If I could go back I wouldn't have signed up for the overtime tomorrow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm not sure why or how Reagan's name appeared in bold type from the quote I pasted from the first of the two links I posted. It does not appear in bold type in the actual link, and I did not make it bold type myself.

Original thoughts would have avoided this. Damn cut and paste!!

Original thoughts would have avoided this. Damn cut and paste!!

Dutch's comments on the judge absolutely required precise information on that judge, which in turn required a link to the resume of that judge. I know it may be taxing for you, poor fellow, but in the future do try harder to keep up.