What's new

Protestors storm capital

Uh. Ohhhhh

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said this week the number of 2020 general election ballots “do not match” the ballot totals documented by Maricopa County. But she also said that she’s uncertain how wide the apparent discrepancy is.

“They haven’t released a number yet, if you will, however, we do know that those numbers do not match with Maricopa County at this point,” Fann, a Republican, told KTAR News 92.3 FM’s The Mike Broomhead Show.

…the Age of Trump and its aftermath resemble a science fiction dystopia where people exist in their own personal realities, through a type of experience machine that connects them to others who believe the same things — however untrue or fantastical they may be. That hive-mind has taken shape around us in the form of TrumpWorld and the MAGAverse.

….belief in the Big Lie shows little sign of dissipating. The negative implications are many: Democracy is undermined when there is no shared understanding of basic facts and empirical reality; political violence becomes seen as acceptable when a Democratic administration is viewed by Trumpists and neofascists as illegitimate; any notion of the common good and shared public interest becomes impossible, which in turn makes the neofascist movement and its "solutions" more attractive to potential followers.

In total, the 30 percent of Americans who have been propagandized by the right-wing have abandoned the critical thinking skills and decision-making abilities required of responsible citizens in a healthy democracy.
Salon.com

Lolol dude

Literally using tabloids... A new low.

They are mourning a publication they barely recognize today.

“Sadly, Salon doesn’t really exist anymore,” wrote Laura Miller, one of Salon’s founding editors who left the site for Slate last fall. “The name is still being used, but the real Salon is gone.”

Salon, which Talbot originally conceived of as a “smart tabloid,”

Lololololol lololol

Lololol
Lololololol

What an embarrassment

“I remember during the Bush years reading them relatively religiously,” Neera Tanden, the president of the Center for American Progress, told POLITICO. “Especially over the last year, they seem to have completely jumped the shark in so many ways. They’ve become — and I think this is sad — they’ve definitely become like a joke, which is terrible for people who care about these progressive institutions.”

@Red

Any quotes yet or you going switch the topic to something completely irrelevant to the topic of the thread again?
Bite me.

BTW, I only read a minority of your replies to me. I’ll see them in notifications, and might click on one in four. So, if you’ve been playing the “gotcha card” again, just so you know, sometimes you’re just talking to yourself.

Let’s see. Bite me. Wanna emphasize that at this time.

This isn’t for you, just throwing it in here, before I forget.

Lol and he's gone... Again
Bite me.

BTW, I only read a minority of your replies to me. I’ll see them in notifications, and might click on one in four. So, if you’ve been playing the “gotcha card” again, just so you know, sometimes you’re just talking to yourself.

Let’s see. Bite me. Wanna emphasize that at this time.

This isn’t for you, just throwing it in here, before I forget.

Did you see the one where I exposed that you literally used a self proclaimed tabloid as a point? Lololol seriously...

And to be honest I was pretty peeved that I've wasted so much valuable time on a person like you who fear mongers then literally, uses a tabloid as a news source. I'm embarrassed I gave you the light of day. A tabloid dude. A self proclaimed tabloid. You should be embarrassed but you continually do this sort of thing so I doubt you are.

"Is Salon more tabloid-like? Yeah, we've made no secret of that. I've said all along that our formula here is that we're a smart tabloid."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Red
Lol and he's gone... Again
Did you see the one where I exposed that you literally used a self proclaimed tabloid as a point? Lololol seriously...

And to be honest I was pretty peeved that I've wasted so much valuable time on a person like you who fear mongers then literally, uses a tabloid as a news source. I'm embarrassed I gave you the light of day. A tabloid dude. A self proclaimed tabloid. You should be embarrassed but you continually do this sort of thing so I doubt you are.

"Is Salon more tabloid-like? Yeah, we've made no secret of that. I've said all along that our formula here is that we're a smart tabloid."

and trump used the National Inquirer to **** all over Ted Cruz and his wife. Conservatives allowed him to use tabloids to spread lies, believed the ********, and still voted for him. Trump voters have no credibility here.

While the salon article was extreme, this is true for a good portion of trump supporters. Definitely not all, and I would like to believe that most republicans and independents that support Trump are not bat **** crazy believing the the my pillow guy and Rudy. They like trump policy, but get stuck on the wedge issues and they’ve let that define them. But they don’t live in outer space.

Honestly dudes, we agree on a lot more stuff than we both think. Focus the conversation on that ****. I think honest conversation should start there.

Gov. Spencer Cox is who I’m talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and trump used the National Inquirer to **** all over Ted Cruz and his wife. Conservatives allowed him to use tabloids to spread lies, believed the ********, and still voted for him. Trump voters have no credibility here.

While the salon article was extreme, this is true for a good portion of trump supporters. Definitely not all, and I would like to believe that most republicans and independents that support Trump are not bat **** crazy believing the the my pillow guy and Rudy. They like trump policy, but get stuck on the wedge issues and they’ve let that define them. But they don’t live in outer space.

Honestly dudes, we agree on a lot more stuff than we both think. Focus the conversation on that ****. I think honest conversation should start there.

If people don't get vaccinated and die, why dies that concern you? From what I've seen the Delta virus is highly contagious but not as deadly as the left wing is claiming. For example there were only(terrible to say) 325 deaths the day before yesterday according to my link below but cases are surging. And it's not just Republicans not getting vaccinated too so that's a perpetrated lie in itself.

I'm sorry be afraid but I'm not going to be. If people wanna be afraid they have options but I'll take my chances. I've already had covid and I got my shot mainly to shut the extremest up. My worries are literally zero percent.

To me, it's perfectly understandable why people don't want the shot. Especially when we're told it came from a bat yet we now know Fauci was well aware in February of 2020 that it was possibly leaked from a lab just mere miles from supposed "bat" or supposed animal farm and stayed completely silent. He even magically predicted this virus years ago if I'm not mistaken. The coincidence that this virus randomly spawned yet there was a lab literally studying bat to human corona transmission miles away is near impossible from a mathematical standpoint. Call me crazy but what are the chances? What do you suppose? Now if it was intentional? I doubt it but the chances of those two being so close leads me to believe it came from a lab. More and more scientist are coming forward now that the mob won't ruin them.

I mean you just said how untrustworthy the government and Trump are but we should trust the government that constantly lies and cheats no matter the party? We should trust pharmaceutical companies that charge astronomical prices for basic insulin and life saving drugs? These companies suddenly care after being a main factor in destroying out healthcare system?

We know have Hillary on record saying this lab was capable of biological warfare in 2009. We have china completely hiding major facts. We have doctors coming out saying they were afraid to say it could've came from a lab due to the extreme bullying they would get for agreeing with Trump.

Last edited:
If people don't get vaccinated and die, why dies that concern you? From what I've seen the Delta virus is highly contagious but not as deadly as the left wing is claiming. For example there were only(terrible to say) 325 deaths the day before yesterday according to my link below but cases are surging. And it's not just Republicans not getting vaccinated too so that's a perpetrated lie in itself.

I'm sorry be afraid but I'm not going to be. If people wanna be afraid they have options but I'll take my chances. I've already had covid and I got my shot mainly to shut the extremest up. My worries are literally zero percent.

To me, it's perfectly understandable why people don't want the shot. Especially when we're told it came from a bat yet we now know Fauci was well aware in February of 2020 that it was possibly leaked from a lab just mere miles from supposed "bat" or supposed animal farm and stayed completely silent. He even magically predicted this virus years ago if I'm not mistaken. The coincidence that this virus randomly spawned yet there was a lab literally studying bat to human corona transmission miles away is near impossible from a mathematical standpoint. Call me crazy but what are the chances? What do you suppose? Now if it was intentional? I doubt it but the chances of those two being so close leads me to believe it came from a lab. More and more scientist are coming forward now that the mob won't ruin them.

I mean you just said how untrustworthy the government and Trump are but we should trust the government that constantly lies and cheats no matter the party? We should trust pharmaceutical companies that charge astronomical prices for basic insulin and life saving drugs? These companies suddenly care after being a main factor in destroying out healthcare system?

We know have Hillary on record saying this lab was capable of biological warfare in 2009. We have china completely hiding major facts. We have doctors coming out saying they were afraid to say it could've came from a lab due to the extreme bullying they would get for agreeing with Trump.

Because the goal of quarantine and shutting down was to save as many lives as possible until we created a vaccine. Now, like everything the right has opposed, Trump’s vaccine is now not safe. That means we allow a variant to potentially **** up all that progress after all we sacrificed. That’s why it bothers me.

I get the hesitation to get the vaccine, and it’s totally your choice. If it were mandatory, I would probably be right there with you. But the government and pharma are not forcing it on anyone. And if it’s potentially dangerous, more so than COVID, why would both entities kill off their customer base and primary source of revenue? Doesn’t make sense to me. These conspiracies sound like excuses, not real life tbh. Just own it, you don’t want to take it, despite the fact it’s slowing our recovery and potentially putting others at risk, because you don’t want to take on the risks of the vaccine.

I agree, we need to find out what really happened in that lab. 100%. It’s not my primary concern atm. I’m worried about the country killing each other.

The coincidence that this virus randomly spawned yet there was a lab literally studying bat to human corona transmission miles away is near impossible from a mathematical standpoint.
Yeah, that's pretty stupid. You set up labs to study bats and bat-to-human transitions near areas where bat-to-human transitions are likely to occur (such as near areas where there are a lot of bats that carry corona viruses). It would have been more likely to have a lab nearby than not.

Nothing wrong with being skeptical, and I agree that there are a lot of reasons to mistrust such companies generally. However, right now the numbers in the field are showing the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Interesting piece.

Obviously, Trump and Fox News have major contributions to The Big Lie and the insurrection on 1/6. But my takeaway is that we have an anti social, misogynistic, immature, and narcissistic segment of our population desperate for attention. They live vicariously through Trump as their praise and adoration renews his spirit and ego. It’s an unhealthy relationship. And although a demagogue, like Trump, has taken advantage of it, the demagogue is not the root cause. The root cause are these selfish losers, these types of American citizens. Idiots looking for a cause.

Tucker is daily making Jan 6’s failed putsch more and more acceptable. It’s going to become the “great and glorious day” in less than a week.

lol you mentioned honest conversation and you're talking to a troll.

I thought Republicans didn’t like cancel culture?

Why do Republicans want to bury jan 6?
Why don’t republicans back there blue? Why do they hate the police?
Why do Republicans want to cancel pro democracy Republicans while empowering pro autocracy ones?
Why do Republicans hate America?

I thought Republicans didn’t like cancel culture?

Why do Republicans want to bury jan 6?
Why don’t republicans back there blue? Why do they hate the police?
Why do Republicans want to cancel pro democracy Republicans while empowering pro autocracy ones?
Why do Republicans hate America?

I would never want to be a politician. God forbid I could actually act out on my own volition lest be raked over the coals by the majority.