What's new

Protestors storm capital

Sure Archie, my memory is the one that sucks.

Sullivan isn’t antifa. But Archie sure seems dedicated to blaming antifa at least partially for Jan 6…

John Sullivan isn’t antifa.

I pointed out how random it was that the Antifa guy from Utah showed up to the riots.

I honestly can't take your stupidity.

""aNtIfA!"- If ANTIFA had actually instigated Jan 6, why would Republicans want Trump to stop it? I remember @One Brow arguing with @jazzy and @Archie Moses about Ali Alexander and how ANTIFA instigated Jan 6. If so, why would Frau Ingraham say this?"

Yep, I totally said antifa instigated it.

Gawd damn it

""aNtIfA!"- If ANTIFA had actually instigated Jan 6, why would Republicans want Trump to stop it? I remember @One Brow arguing with @jazzy and @Archie Moses about Ali Alexander and how ANTIFA instigated Jan 6. If so, why would Frau Ingraham say this?"

Yep, I totally said antifa instigated it.

Gawd damn it
You’re absolutely right. I don’t think you ever claimed that they instigated it. So I apologize there. But you sure seemed interested in connecting John Sullivan to antifa. And then you argue with cowhide and one brow for a while about Sullivan and antifa. It’s weird that you seemed adament that Sullivan was antifa and antifa contributed to Jan 6 when clearly it was a pro trump operation.

The point was, many on here were quick to buy into the Fox News spin that Jan 6 was an antifa operation. You may not have indulged in it as much as others on here.

So @Archie Moses what role do you think Antifa had in the Jan. 6th capitol looting? After reading this exchange I want to know. I mean that sincerely, Not as some way to "get" you. I don't understand, based on this exchange, how responsible you feel Antifa was for the Jan. 6th capitol riot?

So @Archie Moses what role do you think Antifa had in the Jan. 6th capitol looting? After reading this exchange I want to know. I mean that sincerely, Not as some way to "get" you. I don't understand, based on this exchange, how responsible you feel Antifa was for the Jan. 6th capitol riot?

Outside of the Utah guy I posted about, I don't think they had a role. I found it hilarious that the guy from Utah that showed up to the wrong party was an Antifa POS.

The idea that Thriller takes me making a post about that that and translates it to mean what his small brain thinks it means, isn't surprising. Dude is a troll.

Outside of the Utah guy I posted about, I don't think they had a role. I found it hilarious that the guy from Utah that showed up to the wrong party was an Antifa POS.

The idea that Thriller takes me making a post about that that and translates it to mean what his small brain thinks it means, isn't surprising. Dude is a troll.
You have several mentions of antifa in this thread. Why mention it once? so don’t act like your position on this has been clear. It’s not that I’m a troll but holding one to account. You seemed pretty invested to connect this John Sullivan insurrectionist guy to Utah and antifa. I’ve been paying decent attention to this subject and I couldn’t tell you a single name of any of the insurrectionists. Shaman horn guy? Uhh dude carrying out a podium guy?

Yet, you specifically mentioned Sullivan and falsely accused him of being antifa. Why?

I’m glad you’re clarifying this 11.5 months after the fact. But I don’t think you’d need to clarify anything if you hadn’t brought Sullivan and antifa up in the first place.

PS can you make a single post about me without the ad hominem attacks? Talk about being small minded, sheesh.

Last edited:
Yet, you specifically mentioned Sullivan and falsely accused him of being antifa. Why?
Emotionally, Archie Moses seems to make no distinction between BLM (which Sullivan was in briefly before they kicked him out) and antifa. That's why.

I don’t like this at all. The cavalier way Constitutional rights are being disposed with makes me deeply uneasy.

Liz Cheney said Mark Meadows had declared Executive and “other” privileges. That “other” privilege is the Fifth Amendment rights that all Americans have. Liz Cheney specifically cites Jeffery Clark refusing to testify on Fifth Amendment grounds and they voted to hold him in contempt on December 1st.

In this 9 minute monologue, Liz Cheney gives no reason why Mark Meadows does not have Fifth Amendment protections. She reads off a litany of sins that Trump has done as if that strips the Constitutional protections of anyone near him. It doesn’t. That isn’t how Constitutional protections work. This panel has effectively declared themselves above the law and that should worry the crap out of everyone despite it being used today against someone you may not like.

A similar thing is being done with Steve Bannon, who is one of the scummiest dirtbags to ever crawl the Earth. His trial is being conducted in total darkness with bizarre evidentiary rules that allow lawyers to see evidence but not have evidence. The prosecution is supposed to show documents to the defense lawyers but the defense lawyers are not allowed to have a copy. The defense lawyers are even limited in what notes they can write about the evidence they are shown.

I would never defend Mark Meadows, or Jeffery Clark, and wouldn’t urinate on Steve Bannon if he were on fire, but WTF?!?! This is wrong. I don’t care how awful Trump was, our government should not do this to American citizens. If they committed a crime then charge them and give them their day in court in front of a jury of their peers.

Mark meadows volunteered his text messages.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I agree with the cheney family politically on very little. But she really is a rockstar on this committee and I support her 100 percent. This thread is excellent:

I agree with the cheney family politically on very little. But she really is a rockstar on this committee and I support her 100 percent. This thread is excellent:

And for her efforts, she's being ramrodded out of the R party because she won't bend the knee to the Trump train.

I just don't get the fealty to the guy - it's just amazing how people prop him up as some deity when he has zero clue of how to actually run a country.

If Bill Gates is invested towards mind control, Trump is executing an A+ class in it.

“Screw it. I’ve shown a good deal of restraint since news broke that I left Fox News.

I haven’t done any TV about it, and I’ve let a lot of nonsense go by without a response…..

…..I never deliberately lied on Fox, but over time I felt like I was becoming complicit in a series of lies of omission. I’ll come back around to explain that in a moment. But let’s start with the news of the day”:

Last edited:
“Screw it. I’ve shown a good deal of restraint since news broke that I left Fox News.

I haven’t done any TV about it, and I’ve let a lot of nonsense go by without a response…..

…..I never deliberately lied on Fox, but over time I felt like I was becoming complicit in a series of lies of omission. I’ll come back around to explain that in a moment. But let’s start with the news of the day”:

Jonah Goldberg is an interesting cat. There was an interview he did years ago with Jon Stewart that was notable for how edited it was. Jon Stewart even issued an apology before airing the segment because the edits were so obvious. Unlike almost every interview Jon Stewart did after that, The Daily Show never posted the full Jonah Goldberg interview unedited online.

readership is continuing to decline in this site and all the news sources that continue to push the false narratives of the Left.

I reviewed most of the real-time video footage that went online during and shortly after the "insurrection".. I identified no less than ten agitators from Leftist activist organizations who started inciting folks on the fringes of the Trump rally even before he quit speaking. Others appeared and tried to "join" the Trump protestors being led by the activists. It appears there were plenty of dupes available. But Nancy Pelosi ignored intelligence agency information and warnings about the possibilities of violence, refused offers from Trump and pleas from the Capitol police. Many protestors were met at the doors with smiles and open doors. None of the protestors were armed except the agitators who had ropes, ladders, hammers and axes for breaking stuff and climbing walls.

The FBI investigated every person who could be traced at the site by cell phone data or video footage and very smart ID technology. The charges have been largely trivial. Being on the site of the protest, talking to people about the Electoral College needing to check some vote results, stuff like that.

These protestors have been jailed, no bail for a year on mostly misdemeanor charges, and kept in some of the worst jail conditions I've ever heard of. And I've been looking at jail conditions in some places. Generally the food is horrible, the sanitary conditions deplorable, and a disproportionate number of minor offenses by black men have "justified" more incarcerations in the US over any other country on the globe, and this is all Joe Biden's sell out to the cartel jail operators; who've paid him for the favor big time.

Liberals should be ashamed of all of these facts.

People should have a right to equal justice regardless of political views or race or economic capacities.. People should have speedy trials with juries of their peers. It is wrong to prosecute the Jan 6 protestors disproportionately with all the protests around the country earlier in 2020..

So far as prospects for future "insudrrections" go, there is plenty of evidence that Leftists were prepared to stage riots in Washington and around the country if Trump had won. And dthis will be true in 20222 and 2024 when charges of election fraud will be raised against winning Republicans.

""War Games" is what "The Resistance" does in trying to continue the overthrow of democracy in the US. This may go to a shooting war, but it will be Leftists who start it. Well, maybe. The FBI and CIA have operatives working on the stupid dupes of the right. If they can find enough to make a scene, or enough fake conservatives to stage a false flag insurrection (again), they will surely do it.

Our military forces are now actively trying to dismiss anyone with any hint of conservative or Constitutional ideas. In another year maybe...... in three years, surely, this UN-American military won't be overturning a Trump/Trumpian victory or defeat. More likely it'll be a worthless rag tag bunch with more missiles than brains, more bombs than targets, more jets by 10X than pilots. It's more likely that the Chinese will have offloaded 100,000 "extra men" from container ships in Long Beach/San Pedro than having any ability to contain any "insurrection". Just a bunch of politically mesmerized cowards all conditioned to comply with nonsense and bend over for anybody with a badge.

No matter how "The Resistance" is gamed out, or whatever the Establishment can do, they'll be whistling in the dark or running off to Canada before Americans will accept their stupidity. In fact, IMO, they are destroying themselves already.

The damage Trump inflicted on the body politic by repeating a lie often enough.

One year later, mentioning January 6th at a Trump event doesn’t go well….