What's new

Protestors storm capital

Imagine the outrage from the right if Rachel Maddow texted these things to Pres Obama after he led an attempted coup on Jan 6 2016?

The Insurrection Index seeks to identify all those who supported Trump in his bid to hold on to power despite losing the election, in the hope that they can be held accountable and prevented from inflicting further damage to the democratic infrastructure of the country.
All of the more than 1,000 people recorded on the index have been invested with the public’s trust, having been entrusted with official positions and funded with taxpayer dollars. Many are current or former government employees at federal, state or local levels.
Among them are 213 incumbents in elected office and 29 who are running as candidates for positions of power in upcoming elections. There are also 59 military veterans, 31 current or former law enforcement officials, and seven who sit on local school boards.
When the index goes live on Thursday, it will contain a total of 1,404 records of those who played a role in trying to overturn the 2020 election. In addition to the 1,011 individuals, it lists 393 organizations deemed to have played a part in subverting democracy.

Crazy how this was a year ago.

Time moves fast and yet doesn't move at all in this Covid haze.

The New Sturmabteilung are making lists now. great. great. it is not at all troubling when activist ideologues make political lists of people they deem bad.
:D :D :D :rolleyes:

I've seen lists of who to vote for, or not, by activists for the entirety of my life.

The liberal left is out of control. Look at how these liberals like Seb Gorka are cancelling Ted Cruz. This is despicable.

This legitimately makes me sick to my stomach.

No one person has ever posed so great a risk to the United States of America as Donald Trump.
1/6 and his disgusting supporters is a reflection of the worst of America. Sadly, it’s a reflection of Donald Trump. This is what and who he is. He’s a disgusting empty husk of a man child, angry at the world because his daddy never loved him.

The trashy people who still support him can go **** themselves.

There were about 4 different threads I could put this in, or start a new one, but I thought that it fit best here, since the anniversary of the attempted insurrection was what prompted the article:

I got a text yesterday from trump asking me to join his social media platform lol.