What's new

Quinn Snyder “hit” warning.

Wrong post game maybe? Nothing about flagrants in that link.

I'm going to say it. I HOPE someone on our team throws a punch at someone when this happens again. It's getting out of control

coked out death stare.

Michael Shannon has the role of a lifetime waiting for him if they ever make a movie about QS's life....

j6mfvb

Yeah, it definitely felt like a warning.

The thing I loved about it was Jae (first one there) and Jingles immediately coming back and Donovan high-tailing his *** over there too. Kind of thinking Jae and Ricky have a bromance blooming.

I'm going to say it. I HOPE someone on our team throws a punch at someone when this happens again. It's getting out of control

I legitimately thought Crowder was going to knock out Chriss when he came running towards him.

No. Playoff positioning is more important. Cant afford anyone to get suspended. We need every win we can get.
Unless its niang, burks, bradley, or somebody like that who doesn't play but none of those guys are the type to punch someone.

Michael Shannon has the role of a lifetime waiting for him if they ever make a movie about QS's life....

j6mfvb
Great point.