What's new

Quinn Snyder “hit” warning.

Just imagine after all the madness last night, after the free throws, Hafa stretching, getting ready with an obvious 8X10 of Booker in hand, then moving to the scorer's table. How fast do you think Phoenix would have called a time out?

I like the idea that he'd have to be given a photograph of the person he's being sent in to attack. Laughed for a while.

Ugh, that body language on whats his name is so awful, now I remember why I was depressed for 7 years. Hands on hips, eye rolls, slouched to one side, pretending he doesn't notice, and basically acting disinterested in what was going on around him. I don't like to pile on a guy, and I try to be positive about present and past jazzmen, but yikes. The youtube clips made me realize how fortunate I am as a Jazz fan.

Also, Joe Ingles sure seems to be in the middle of a lot of scuffles.

Last edited:
zet64px8o1m01.gif

Speaking of our former 'leader,' the great moni of jazzfanatical put this video together last summer and I found it appropriate.

OK this video ever so slightly made me appreciate Kanter just a bit more. He now rates a full slot above Ameachi.

Ugh, that body language on whats his name is so awful, now I remember why I was depressed for 7 years. Hands on hips, eye rolls, slouched to one side, pretending he doesn't notice, and basically acting disinterested in what was going on around him. I don't like to pile on a guy, and try to be positive about present and past jazzmen, but yikes. The youtube clips made me realize how fortunate I am as a Jazz fan.

Aloof is the word that always came to my mind. Which is why I thought Locke's "this is you locker room" plea to Gordon to convince him to stay was totally hollow. It was Rudy's locker room. Hell, it was more Trevor Booker's locker room than it was Hayward's.

Now we have 3 clear leaders: Rudy, Donovan and Ingles. They WILL set a winning tone. Which is why I am hopeful about the Jazz future.

So like

We could burn a roster spot for a guy that's basically a strict enforcer, right? Someone fine with getting suspended for throwing punches? Cuz if we're doing this, let's ****ing do this right.

Also, I love Quin Snyder. I'm probably biased, but he's my favorite coach that isn't Popovich. Brad Stevens and Hayward and their cold hearts are perfect for each other, gimme some ****ing grit.

RAR~RARaRaREeee RAWHA?????

2 minutes in and not a single view of him standing up for himself or a teammate. He's a good basketball player, I never said he wasn't. Know how to slow him down? Play physical and psyche him out. I'd love to watch his reaction when Joe Ingles starts talking **** to him. I think there's about a 70% chance that Gordon just wilts when it happens.

Couldn't stomach to keep watching.

Aloof is the word that always came to my mind. Which is why I thought Locke's "this is you locker room" plea to Gordon to convince him to stay was totally hollow. It was Rudy's locker room. Hell, it was more Trevor Booker's locker room than it was Hayward's.

Now we have 3 clear leaders: Rudy, Donovan and Ingles. They WILL set a winning tone. Which is why I am hopeful about the Jazz future.
I think it was his locker room. I also think that is a big reason why the team has felt soft for the last few years. This team feels different.