What's new

Quinn Snyder “hit” warning.

Yeah, it definitely felt like a warning.

The thing I loved about it was Jae (first one there) and Jingles immediately coming back and Donovan high-tailing his *** over there too. Kind of thinking Jae and Ricky have a bromance blooming.
If hayward was still on the team he would have been chilling by himself far from the action no doubt

We do have that free slot that we could use for the return of Rafael Araujo. Just keep him on the bench with a warm up jacket that says "break only if someone messes with Rubio."
Araujo was definitely a scary sob and i doubt he would have any problem with this role. Problem be chomping at the bit

We do have that free slot that we could use for the return of Rafael Araujo. Just keep him on the bench with a warm up jacket that says "break only if someone messes with Rubio."
That actually may not be a bad idea. As much as I love Crowder taking on the role of the team's resident Ambadassador, I don't want to see him out when the game's on the line. Rafael or someone else like that? It's getting to the point where we need someone with a good ground-and-pound to be Quin's hitman. Not that Quin couldn't do it himself, but no reason to get your hands dirty when someone else can do that paperwork.

Yeah, it definitely felt like a warning.

The thing I loved about it was Jae (first one there) and Jingles immediately coming back and Donovan high-tailing his *** over there too. Kind of thinking Jae and Ricky have a bromance blooming.

Everyone Loves Ricky.

Did you hear/read that Ricky's teammates on the Timberpups were ticked off at Jeff Teague for leveling Ricky. They all like him.

rck2.jpg

Last edited:
Michael Shannon has the role of a lifetime waiting for him if they ever make a movie about QS's life....

j6mfvb
I've always pictured Willem Dafoe in that role

29c22597489324e3015e6a204c7f417fecbf3c9c.jpg

That actually may not be a bad idea. As much as I love Crowder taking on the role of the team's resident Ambadassador, I don't want to see him out when the game's on the line. Rafael or someone else like that? It's getting to the point where we need someone with a good ground-and-pound to be Quin's hitman. Not that Quin couldn't do it himself, but no reason to get your hands dirty when someone else can do that paperwork.

Just imagine after all the madness last night, after the free throws, Hafa stretching, getting ready with an obvious 8X10 of Booker in hand, then moving to the scorer's table. How fast do you think Phoenix would have called a time out?

Just imagine after all the madness last night, after the free throws, Hafa stretching, getting ready with an obvious 8X10 of Booker in hand, then moving to the scorer's table. How fast do you think Phoenix would have called a time out?
My favorite Hoffa memory ever:

We had traded Humphries for Hoffa and everyone talked about Hoffa’s flagrant fouls. I attended the first summer league game at the RMR and within the first 20-30 seconds Hoffa got ejected for a flagrant 2 on Marvin Williams.

My favorite Hoffa memory ever:

We had traded Humphries for Hoffa and everyone talked about Hoffa’s flagrant fouls. I attended the first summer league game at the RMR and within the first 20-30 seconds Hoffa got ejected for a flagrant 2 on Marvin Williams.
I was there as well and still remember that.

I love it. Hope nothing escalates further though and defending our teammtes doesn' cost anyone money, but it's awesome. We have a team of bad assessment who will stick up for each other.

Locke was saying that we set 10 more picks per game than any other team. Teams, especially those who have already thrown the season in, get worked and get frustrated. We have a team of denstists.

that youtube is gold, but I wouldn't muck with hayward

it's those quiet and composed tiger types that can eviscerate you at will if you're ever successful in conjuring out that tiger

I still can't believe the Mailman didn't put Chris "National Championship Timeout" Webber on his @ss when he totally cheap-shotted Stock with that shoulder charge. I get not getting ejected, but at least send someone ELSE to get the job done. Jeez I hated Webber, more so even than I hate Durrant. Those two related? Both game-of-thrones favorite adjective (rhymes with stunts).

that youtube is gold, but I wouldn't muck with hayward

it's those quiet and composed tiger types that can eviscerate you at will if you're ever successful in conjuring out that tiger
He has no Tiger. Never stood up for himself or a teammate.