What's new

Quotes from Celtics forums-"Crowder taking a huge dump on the Celtics and this board."

It makes me angry to hear fans from Boston or LAL or GS or Hou wonder why fans from the other 26 teams are angry at good players when they leave to play elsewhere.

For Boston's sake i hope Kyrie leaves. Its not equal but it would be a start.

So many good ones. Thanks JA.

Best one:

"Maybe an unpopular opinion but I am becoming less and less of a fan of Hayward with each game. Outside of his poor play, he just always looks defeated, he sits on the bench with a look of just hopelessness every time they cut to him. Then tonight it looks like he just walked right off the court at the end of regulation. For a guy who posted all these videos, did interviews, made commercials, etc. he really isn't the star I was expecting him to be..."

And

"I see the same thing. Always behind everyone else on the bench looking aloof. I think watching this team succeed without him for a year permanently ****ed with his head."

No Boston fans, that's exactly who he is.

Celtics were great without him. Jazz didn't miss a beat without him. Hell, it's a fairly small sample but when when he was with the jazz, they were better in games he didn't play than those he did. Wonder if the dude is simply overrated with or without the injury. #ewingtheory.

Utah or Afghanistan, where would you rather live?
Lol
Can’t wait for all these Mormons to call Gordon a heckin jerk all night
Don’t call us Mormons jerk off!!!!
Did the Jazz mix their laundry up with the Suns?
Haha
I feel really bad for Hayward. How is he supposed to vacation in Utah anymore? /s
I hope he’s not that big an idiot!!
Is Crowder actually good on Utah? He’s been one of the most overrated role players in the league for sometime.
One man’s garbage is another man’s treasure
Ingles has the best "Old man at the YMCA" game of all-time.
Call him the YMCA GOAT!!!
Get Jingled
You don’t have the assets to swing that.
Why shoot over Gobert?!?!?
Not wise
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I am becoming less and less of a fan of Hayward with each game. Outside of his poor play, he just always looks defeated, he sits on the bench with a look of just hopelessness every time they cut to him. Then tonight it looks like he just walked right off the court at the end of regulation. For a guy who posted all these videos, did interviews, made commercials, etc. he really isn't the star I was expecting him to be...
Very good player, but not someone you live or die by. Sums up his career. I bet he wishes he would’ve chosen Utah.
Gobert and his "rim protection" is so incredibly overrated. Wouldn't be anything if refs actually called the fouls.
Idiot!!!

Celtics were great without him. Jazz didn't miss a beat without him. Hell, it's a fairly small sample but when when he was with the jazz, they were better in games he didn't play than those he did. Wonder if the dude is simply overrated with or without the injury. #ewingtheory.

He was definitely overrated, but still an above average player. Before the injury he was a plus to a team. I just dont think he was worth that contract even before the injury. You cant pay a about 25-30th ranked player like he is a top 5 player. Its bad business. I was glad we didnt ink him to that contract

He was definitely overrated, but still an above average player. Before the injury he was a plus to a team. I just dont think he was worth that contract even before the injury. You cant pay a about 25-30th ranked player like he is a top 5 player. Its bad business. I was glad we didnt ink him to that contract

Our system was perfect for him and he was really good in it... he was seduced by the bright lights of big markets and his old coach... don’t know what ya got till it’s gone.

I’m shocked the Boston fans turned on Hayward so fast... they always seem so loving and supportive of their guys. I almost feel a little bad for him... he has to think about what he had here... his legacy likely ends up a nothing burger. Will not get another AS game... no retired jersey... Boston won’t embrace him post retirement... Utah sure as hell won’t.

Also why they hating on Jae he did really well for them for years and was traded an hour after his mom died... he ain’t a perfect player but good hell they act like he never had a good game in a Celtics Jersey.

I love the Rudy gets every call nonsense... jebus Hayward elbowed him in the face and got free throws.
I can't wait for them to boo Hayward and call him coach's pet while cheering for AD in their home game vs the Pels

Here’s my hot take. In the two games against our two biggest opponents, the Dubs and Celts, we showed up big time. Yeah we lost the Dubs game but we should’ve won and played great.

I think this means something. For the first time in a long time, I’m not too worried about home court. I simply don’t want to be the 4 or 5 seed as I don’t want to have to play the Dubs in the second round. If we can avoid the Dubs, and are healthy, we’ll be there. I think our guys actually believe they’re that ****ing good and should be there.

Let’s ****ing go!

And btw, even if we’re the 6th or 7th seed, I’m not overly concerned. So long as we’re not 4, 5 or 8.

Hell, we won playoff series each of the last two years without home court.

It makes me angry to hear fans from Boston or LAL or GS or Hou wonder why fans from the other 26 teams are angry at good players when they leave to play elsewhere.

For Boston's sake i hope Kyrie leaves. Its not equal but it would be a start.

Man, just look at how they react 'till this day to Ray Allen leaving for Miami. It's not that they don't know the feeling of a player leaving them, it's pure hypocrisy at this point.