What's new

Random no context movie quotes

Not from a movie but still

In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So Death created time to grow the things that it would kill. And you are reborn, but into the same life that you've always been born into. I mean, how many times have we had this conversation, detectives? Well, who knows? When you can't remember your lives, you can't change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You're trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into.

Reactions: Red
He once got our dead battery goin' by mixin' bird feces and spit, cause there's like acids in it, eh?

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!

“**** you, **** you, **** you... you cool... and **** you. I’m out!”

I say **** you Jobu! I do it myself!

So Hiroshi "Kamikaze" Tanaka, recently of the Tokyo Giants, knocks himself cold for the second time this week. Maybe in Japan that's better than catching the ball. Personally, I think he's just trying to get out of the lineup.

Keep that dog from dribblin’ on my seats.

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. I've known sheep that could outwit you. I've worn dresses with higher IQs!

I'm sorry, Debbie can't talk right now. She's got my dick in her mouth.
(hangs up)
God, I love wrong numbers.

This may be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. (pause) Maybe we should shoot him.