What's new

Random no context movie quotes

Not this time, Gal. Not this time. Not this ****ing time. No. No no no no no no no no no! No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no! No! Not this ****ing time! No ****ing way! No ****ing way, no ****ing way, no ****ing way! You've made me look a right ****!

Not this time, Gal. Not this time. Not this ****ing time. No. No no no no no no no no no! No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no! No! Not this ****ing time! No ****ing way! No ****ing way, no ****ing way, no ****ing way! You've made me look a right ****!

One of my favourite films

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

Honestly, it's just for him. The rest of it is fairly generic and by the book, and then there he is, this brilliant flash of filth.

Just the build up to him, and then the explosion of Kingsley's performance. Ian McShane as teddy Black is pretty good too.

To me it’s “wanna play catch?”
This. I've never heard anyone outside of that movie say "have a catch". It's a little like coffee. Have some coffee sounds better than have a coffee.

This. I've never heard anyone outside of that movie say "have a catch". It's a little like coffee. Have some coffee sounds better than have a coffee.

I said have a catch. Makes far more sense to me but that’s maybe just because I said it.

Whoa!

Different context..

You see I, I will never be King. And you, you will never see the light of another day. You.