What's new

Raul Neto : new spectacular talent

I think Neto reminds me of Stockton.
Plays upright, keeps ball to basket, keeps head up looking for players.
Great ball handler, not lightning quick, great anticipation, keeps defenders always off balance trying to guess his moves.
Ugly shot but effective. Keeps plays going. Plays under control always.
He seems like the best of the remaining PGs after Burke.
I like him better than Schroeder.

Please stop...

Neto will be the next Jazz generation's Tomic

Why does everyone say this? The Jazz have said he will play this year or next. The Jazz said he will be in Orlando next week. Raul said he wants to be in Utah this year.

What about all that says he won't be here?

Why does everyone say this? The Jazz have said he will play this year or next. The Jazz said he will be in Orlando next week. Raul said he wants to be in Utah this year.

What about all that says he won't be here?

Bill Oram ‏@tribjazz 6h
Dennis Lindsey said the Jazz have the option of stashing 47-pick Raul Neto, who is under contract in the ACB in Spain.

Coincidentally enough, he plays in Spain!

well i hope Evans is still on the team when Neto comes over so we can see a show of a dunk contest!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16KSOb0LcIQ

Neto will be the next Jazz generation's Tomic
Tomic, to my knowledge has never expressed interest in coming over. Neto has already stated he wants to be here, and he even said his dad is a fan of the jazz, and wants his son to be there.

Lindsay said he will. He said he will. Why does nobody believe Dennis Lindsay and Raul Neto?

from what I heard Lindsay say at the press conference, it's not a sure thing.

This highlight video sure didn't do anything for me. I just didn't see any outstanding physical/talent trait there that I don't see in high school PGs.

I am sure they know what they are doing but seems like he would be eaten alive with any defensive/offensive quickness by the opposing PG.

I knew basically nothing about this player until this morning but I had/have faith just because I trust the FO a whole lot right now. That said, from what little I could find out about the kid, he seems like a steal.

Tomic, to my knowledge has never expressed interest in coming over. Neto has already stated he wants to be here, and he even said his dad is a fan of the jazz, and wants his son to be there.

from what I heard Lindsay say at the press conference, it's not a sure thing.

To bad about Tomic. It would be nice to have him the next couple of years while Gobert gets some more seasoning in Europe.

This highlight video sure didn't do anything for me. I just didn't see any outstanding physical/talent trait there that I don't see in high school PGs.

I am sure they know what they are doing but seems like he would be eaten alive with any defensive/offensive quickness by the opposing PG.
I think he needs another year. Jazz are not going to want two rookie PG's on the depth chart. They'll want to be sure Burke is absolutely ready to be a starter before taking the training wheels off. As such, I think they'd be interested in bringing in a solid vet for 1 season to start, and then gradually hand over the reins to Burke. Tinsley will be signed as the 3rd PG, but he's not capable of playing big minutes on a regular basis.