What's new

Rep is dumb.

Welp the perception got changed when you were away on that hiatus ... so... yeah you wouldn't have known.

lol

I never really went away. I just couldn't post for a while.

If it really bugs you I'll never joke about you being a creep again. It's just jokes.

NotCreepyInNZ

ReformedCreepinNZ

NotCreepyAnyMoreDownUnder

ReformedAussieCreepyDude

NotCreepyInNZ

ReformedCreepinNZ

NotCreepyAnyMoreDownUnder

ReformedAussieCreepyDude

Every once in a while I out a creep (j/k) who's trying to sneak something under the radar, or in invisible ink. . . . .

I like Hotttnickkk.

Call it a crusade against prejudicial stereotypes. kkk should not be stigmatized when it's clearly not related to the stigmatized organization. Hotty is from down under, maybe Thailand as well. Are we going to dump our hateful stereotypes on innocents abroad who know nothing of our prejudices and biases?

I'm thinking of changing my handle in a sort of sympathy strike to KKKBabe, and going transvestite to sport a long white bridal gown. Will that unsettle our hateful prejudices enough? I mean if we have to work on public images like shoeshine boys in the movies wearing blackface and servilely drawling a fearful "suuhhh" appendage to every cautious word to the massahs, why not work on the whole sheetwhite Rotary clubs? Oh I know neither the Rotary or the Lions Club was ever the KKK,except probably about a 90% Venn Diagram shared domain. . ..in some communities.

uhhhmmmmm. . . .

well since people don't really need all that reverse engineering to make them all "perfect", as Christ taught, and forgiveness is a high virtue, and people will change given some fairly good reasons when you just talk things over with them. . . . . and will choose voluntarily to move forward even if there is no hot button change agent agenda pusher to make sure nobody does anything wrong. . . .

why won't Colton and the Mods just let you edit it to

"Hotnick"

uhhh. . .

Looks like Log was editing his list while I was thinking the one I was quoting was coming up showing, in the quote, something written in "white" color. . . . . . see. . . . proves my point about premature prejudices. . . . i was just wrong, as usual. . . .

and I'm just patiching stuff up as I move along in life. . . . continually.

^^^

Thank you so much Babe, I take responsibility for the oversight on the KKK thing. And now... it's time I move on from Hotttnickkk so I have since submitted a username change request to Jason :)

Stay tuned.

RIP Hotttnickkk...

I'm going to laugh my butt off if the rep power cap doesn't apply to me.

Every once in a while I out a creep (j/k) who's trying to sneak something under the radar, or in invisible ink. . . . .

I like Hotttnickkk.

Call it a crusade against prejudicial stereotypes. kkk should not be stigmatized when it's clearly not related to the stigmatized organization. Hotty is from down under, maybe Thailand as well. Are we going to dump our hateful stereotypes on innocents abroad who know nothing of our prejudices and biases?

I'm thinking of changing my handle in a sort of sympathy strike to KKKBabe, and going transvestite to sport a long white bridal gown. Will that unsettle our hateful prejudices enough? I mean if we have to work on public images like shoeshine boys in the movies wearing blackface and servilely drawling a fearful "suuhhh" appendage to every cautious word to the massahs, why not work on the whole sheetwhite Rotary clubs? Oh I know neither the Rotary or the Lions Club was ever the KKK,except probably about a 90% Venn Diagram shared domain. . ..in some communities.

uhhhmmmmm. . . .

well since people don't really need all that reverse engineering to make them all "perfect", as Christ taught, and forgiveness is a high virtue, and people will change given some fairly good reasons when you just talk things over with them. . . . . and will choose voluntarily to move forward even if there is no hot button change agent agenda pusher to make sure nobody does anything wrong. . . .

why won't Colton and the Mods just let you edit it to

"Hotnick"

uhhh. . .

Looks like Log was editing his list while I was thinking the one I was quoting was coming up showing, in the quote, something written in "white" color. . . . . . see. . . . proves my point about premature prejudices. . . . i was just wrong, as usual. . . .

and I'm just patiching stuff up as I move along in life. . . . continually.

ALL. OF. THIS.