What's new

Rep vs Likes vs None

What Would You Prefer?

• Total voters
I disagree. I think it's fun to get those notifications saying that someone has "liked" your post.

When i get likes i never go look at my post that was liked to see what it was.

Cause there are too many likes to go through and read them all.

I only get reps once in a while so its means more and im always interesred to see what i said that was deserving of a rep..... and i like that i get a message with the reps.

The likes are kinda cheap and unmeaningful imo

"Likes" are ok, I suppose, but like Fish, I don't click on them anymore. Every time you do, it opens a new browser, etc. Pain in the *** when you're on your mobile, and like others have said, with an unlimited amount, they don't really mean anything. If someone decides to just "Like" a crap load of your posts, it can actually cause a headache because you have to go click on 'em to clear them out of the "Notifications" window. They don't count for anything, they aren't tallied (ya, I like to keep score, bite it), and they're pointless.

At the very least, the poll that has been up for months now and JF has spoken. The highest % of the board wants to get rid of it, and yet it's still here. Why bother with a poll in the first place?

"Likes" are ok, I suppose, but like Fish, I don't click on them anymore. Every time you do, it opens a new browser, etc. Pain in the *** when you're on your mobile, and like others have said, with an unlimited amount, they don't really mean anything. If someone decides to just "Like" a crap load of your posts, it can actually cause a headache because you have to go click on 'em to clear them out of the "Notifications" window. They don't count for anything, they aren't tallied (ya, I like to keep score, bite it), and they're pointless.

At the very least, the poll that has been up for months now and JF has spoken. The highest % of the board wants to get rid of it, and yet it's still here. Why bother with a poll in the first place?

LOL.. obviously you're still under the impression that Jazzfanz is democratic. Are you ****ting me right now?

Hack did that to me once. Bloody annoying it was too. Had to turn off "Like" notifications just because of that.

same thing was asked of the bro who said the world wasn't flat. do u even revolutionary bro?

Bro, when are you gonna finally admit that HeyHey was your alt so you could keep posting while you were banned?

- He mysteriously disappeared right after you came - how do you explain that?

- Same posting style.

- HeavenHarris, HeyHey, both HH - c'mon man you're making fun of ALL OF US aren't you?? Laughing in our faces.

Dala admitted he was behind George - the least you could do is man-up and admit you were behind HeyHey.