What's new

Rep vs Likes vs None

What Would You Prefer?

• Total voters
While the dates are pretty suspect, the other data looks pretty clean with regard to the accusation that heyhey = HH. As painful as it is for me to say, #TheRidiculousReturn continues... tbh

Aren't you cute? You and your math, pffft.

My point, sir Guy of *** Face, was that of all the options listed, there is one clear-cut winner.

While "Keep Rep & Don't Use a Post Liking System" has received a plurality of votes, another way of looking at the poll is that well over 50% of respondents said they liked the "Like" system (options 2-4 combined).

While the dates are pretty suspect, the other data looks pretty clean with regard to the accusation that heyhey = HH. As painful as it is for me to say, #TheRidiculousReturn continues... tbh

Yeah that's what I thought you would find. He's not stupid enough to use the same computer/cellphone/internet connection.

The fact that HeyHey mysteriously disappeared from the face of the earth as soon as HH comes back will remain a mystery known only to him. (ala the ending to Secret Window)

Yeah that's what I thought you would find. He's not stupid enough to use the same computer/cellphone/internet connection.

The fact that HeyHey mysteriously disappeared from the face of the earth as soon as HH comes back will remain a mystery known only to him. (ala the ending to Secret Window)

There was some overlap.

Yeah like 6 days I think it was, but that could be due to him getting sick of signing in to the other account, then abandoning it all together.

So just to get this straight, you want to get HH banned? For the record.

Hotty k stop being douchey please

Reactions: 8
For a very long *** time, I have been the only person to vote for the none of'em option. Can the other 2 that chose that reveal himself/herself to me?

~ OK it appears that it is an open one.

CİLUTCİH and GVC. Glad.

heres 1 thing i dont get. if we're gonn have pos reps and neg reps--then why dont we have likes and dislikes? seems unfair to the like fans to only have half the utility the rep fans get.