What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

My reco. Good call. My point is for every really good show or film they have, there are about 8 bad ones.
Thats true but that is true of every network.
Getting pulled over but not getting a ticket. It’s happened to me twice in the last month.
That is awesome it is a great feeling to get a warning.

I got one a couple weeks ago coming back from Zion. The cop did make me get out of my car and come sit in his car, which I found very odd. He asked me a ton of questions most of which were about my personal life. He just made small talk with me and then printed me a warning.

I got one a couple weeks ago coming back from Zion. The cop did make me get out of my car and come sit in his car, which I found very odd. He asked me a ton of questions most of which were about my personal life. He just made small talk with me and then printed me a warning.

I don't find that true of every paid network. HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and such put out far superior programming.

That's really weird and creepy that the cop made you do that. Like really odd. I'd be tempted to call the precinct or elsewhere to let higher ups know.

I haven't had a chance to test my luck yet, but I feel strongly about not answering questions I don't have to answer when pulled over, and never consenting to a search.

I have absolutely nothing illegal in my car, ever. I speed pretty much always, but I don't drive drunk or anything else. I'm also extremely diligent about following all other traffic laws other than speed. Always signal, always come to a complete stop. Don't tailgate. Never use my phone while my car is in motion.

But if a cop asked me why I was going so fast I would respond "I was driving at a comfortable speed that I felt was safe." If asked where I was going or where I was coming from "With all due respect, sir, I'm not interested in discussing my itinerary." If asked to allow them to search my car "I do not consent to searches." Any other chit chat, "I prefer to not answer any questions not directly related to the reason I was stopped."

I've never gotten a warning, so I don't have any expectation that I'd smooze my way out of a ticket by being chummy with the cop. I just don't have that type of personality. I'd be absolutely reasonable and respectful, switched into enlisted military member talking to a senior officer mode. And if given a direct order to do something I'd do it. If the officer insisted on searching my vehicle I'd comply while making it clear that it was not with my consent.

I’m talking not even printed warnings. The officer in both cases gave me back my DL, CFP, registration, and proof of insurance while saying “we’re good here, have a nice day”.

I had this happen to me at Yuba after they outlawed beer and I didn't know. It was awkward as hell, but I got the impression the dude was gay and looking for a date, which made the whole incident weird.

I used to get hit on by gay dudes a lot and it made me realize why women are uncomfortable.

I’m talking not even printed warnings. The officer in both cases gave me back my DL, CFP, registration, and proof of insurance while saying “we’re good here, have a nice day”.
The last time I got pulled over, it was like that also. Nice cop

I had this happen to me at Yuba after they outlawed beer and I didn't know. It was awkward as hell, but I got the impression the dude was gay and looking for a date, which made the whole incident weird.

I used to get hit on by gay dudes a lot and it made me realize why women are uncomfortable.

So where did you guys go on your date?

I don't find that true of every paid network. HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and such put out far superior programming.

That's really weird and creepy that the cop made you do that. Like really odd. I'd be tempted to call the precinct or elsewhere to let higher ups know.
How upset can I get about a warning going 20 over though?

Next time we hang out remind me to tell you a really funny pull over story that ended with semen.

Gun packer. They're required to show a permit upon approach by an officer. It gets many of them off of a traffic violation here in Utah.

Not required. Encouraged.
I didn’t think about the correlation between me showing that and getting out of the ticket.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Emmaline Rose.

Our third and last.

Pretty name.