What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

Having some alone time with the wife at the hospital. Her sister is watching the kids while we're here with the newborn for four days and it feels nice, like a vacation. Just sent the noob to the nursery for the night (other than on demand feedings) and the wife and I are having some wine in the room, playing games (not Hide the Salami sadly), with the NBA Finals in the background.

Having some alone time with the wife at the hospital. Her sister is watching the kids while we're here with the newborn for four days and it feels nice, like a vacation. Just sent the noob to the nursery for the night (other than on demand feedings) and the wife and I are having some wine in the room, playing games (not Hide the Salami sadly), with the NBA Finals in the background.
Congrats bro, that's awesome.

But isn't it more like hide the slim jim?

Reactions: RJF
Getting back on Netflix after a few years, finding Daredevil and binge watching two seasons. Really well done show.
Netflix has some really amazing original content that they've created over the last few years.

My favorite show right now is Mr. Robot. Quirky and weird but very bingeable with a decent flowing plot and nice twists and turns that keep you going. Can't wait for season 4.

Discovering a new show that you really like to watch is definitely a reverse pet peeve. A few weeks ago I discovered Forged in Fire, and have watched about 30 episodes since then. Love that show.

Amazing? What?

I liked Ozarks and Beasts of No Nation a lot but wouldn’t call either amazing. Most of their stuff is poor to mediocre quite frankly.

Jessica Jones season 1 is one of the best season of a show I have seen. I am not sure how you cant love Stranger Things season 1.

Have you seen Narcos? That seems up your alley.

Winning stuff. I feel like I win way too many random drawings. I find it odd now when between my wife and I we dont win some small contest.

Getting back on Netflix after a few years, finding Daredevil and binge watching two seasons. Really well done show.
I really liked those two seasons of Daredevil. I thought Jessica Jones season 1 was better than Daredevil but season 2 was only okay. The other series I enjoyed but are a not nearly as good as these two in Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Defenders. I liked The Punisher a lot more than I thought I would, its very violent.

Jessica Jones season 1 is one of the best season of a show I have seen. I am not sure how you cant love Stranger Things season 1.

Have you seen Narcos? That seems up your alley.

Stranger Things was very solid. I can’t watch Jess Jones, I can’t. I’m so over superhero ********. At least I think it’s something like that iirc. And Narcos was solid but nothing great. I watched the first four or five episodes of season one and liked it enough but it barely touched upon certain aspects of Escobar’s life and rushed through like six or seven years in just those four or five episodes that I lost interest. Also, the white cop or dea agent (forget the actor’s name) was meh. Brought nothing to the table.

I think Mindhunters is a Netflix original and is fantastic.

Getting pulled over but not getting a ticket. It’s happened to me twice in the last month.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Emmaline Rose.

Our third and last.

Reactions: RJF