What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

Last edited by a moderator:
Abusing my position of trust and authority at work to haze junior staff members.

When someone looks behind them when going through a door and holds it open for the next person if they're close.

When people use their turn signal and doesn't swing wide when making a turn at an intersection.

I like it when people say they are "doing well" when asked how they are doing instead of saying "doing good." Women who say "well" instead of "good" go up one full point on the attractiveness scale for me.

Watching my kids play together and they don't know I'm watching(when they are getting along). It's pretty awesome and entertaining.

I like it when people say they are "doing well" when asked how they are doing instead of saying "doing good." Women who say "well" instead of "good" go up one full point on the attractiveness scale for me.

About a month ago, my 2.8 year old daughter came up to me in the kitchen and said, "You didn't clean that (I forget what) well." I wasn't sure if I'd heard her correctly and she had actually said it in proper English like I thought so I asked her to repeat herself and she said the same exact thing. I was so happy.

Watching my kids play together and they don't know I'm watching(when they are getting along). It's pretty awesome and entertaining.

This. My almost 3 year old daughter is so good with our 7 month old son oftentimes. Sitting next to him, playing with legos with him, ensuring he doesn't get his hands on anything too small. She's so sweet and sensitive. When she's not being a defiant little biatch.

When people use their turn signal and doesn't swing wide when making a turn at an intersection.

I like this as well. But unfortunately I also like the loch ness monster and big foot and eskimos and we all know those are imaginary too. :(

This. My almost 3 year old daughter is so good with our 7 month old son oftentimes. Sitting next to him, playing with legos with him, ensuring he doesn't get his hands on anything too small. She's so sweet and sensitive. When she's not being a defiant little biatch.

Then the next thing you know the little angles are zipping up the new kitty into a suitcase in the basement so it won't get away. Kids are awesome and horrifying all at once.

Consider yourself lucky. My 3 year old is so bad with anyone younger than him at gatherings that I'm afraid to have one more. I think he gets jealous that he's not "the baby" and have to put him in time out several times in a row for way longer than is normally appropriate for a 3 year old. He comes right back out and smacks the kid again.

He's earned the nickname ISIS.

He hits everyone, hits my wife and his grandmothers. When he hits me we go through so many spanking cycles where he hits me, I spank him, he gets back up and punches again that it's not funny.

He recently ran away from me on a dock and started harassing a kid a couple years older than him. When the kid told him to stop, my son tried to push him into the water with his ***. He almost succeeded too by the time I got there, which was pretty short.

He terrorizes his older brothers when they play xbox (the one I can kinda understand).

He refuses to eat for so damn long that all the above gets amplified to the point that I have to force feed him until he realizes daddy was right what his problem was.

I have a neighbor who snow blows the entire neighborhood, every driveway that's empty, and both sides of the sidewalk to the school. Sometimes plenty of the neighboring cul-de-sac too. The guy is so diligent that it's enabling lazy asses like me to not shovel. I almost want to buy him a 4 wheeler fitted with a snow plow.
I want to buy him a house in my neighborhood.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app