What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

Nah. It’s evil, and you quickly backed away from it and pretended you were “trolling” when you realized what a garbage defense for killing an unborn child you had.
What is evil? that i think that given the choice anything and everything would choose to go to heaven over earth? You think that opinion is evil? You silly silly child.

What is evil? that i think that given the choice anything and everything would choose to go to heaven over earth? You think that opinion is evil? You silly silly child.
I’d play dumb too after advocating for murdering the unborn because they may end up poor.

Nah, hitler was killing adults. Adults be sinnin yo. Unborn fetus is sin free. straight to heaven they go (at least according to what the church taught me)
So we should kill everyone before they hit the age of 8. Sounds great!

So we should kill everyone before they hit the age of 8. Sounds great!
Nah. You are doing what oneye is doing and making an argument that I'm not.
I'm not even making an argument that anyone should be aborted.
I simply said that hypothetically if you could communicate to a fetus and explain to them what earth is like and explain to them what heaven is like and then let them choose where they would like to go that in my opinion they would choose heaven. I certainly would. Anyone can disagree with me and think they would choose earth. That's fine.
What I didn't do is say that I think this is a good reason for abortion.

I’d play dumb too after advocating for murdering the unborn because they may end up poor.
I never advocated for anything. I have been consistent from the start. I think a fetus would prefer heaven over earth. I think most people would. You can disagree with me.
I didn't however advocate for anything with my statement though.
You do have a history of reading into things though and not taking anything for face value so I'm not surprised that you think I'm evil. It's kinda what you do. Maybe you are projecting. Idk.

Nah. You are doing what oneye is doing and making an argument that I'm not.
I'm not even making an argument that anyone should be aborted.
I simply said that hypothetically if you could communicate to a fetus and explain to them what earth is like and explain to them what heaven is like and then let them choose where they would like to go that in my opinion they would choose heaven. I certainly would. Anyone can disagree with me and think they would choose earth. That's fine.
What I didn't do is say that I think this is a good reason for abortion.
Well you can say that wasn't your argument but it was strongly implied. Mostly came across as mocking religion for not supporting abortion on these grounds. I knew you weren't serious, so I was playing along tongue in cheek. But your statement definitely came across as if you felt it was a good reason for abortion. Or at least better to be killed than to be adopted.

Again I know that wasn't your intent but it definitely didn't come across the way you thought it did.

Dont really want to drudge this up again but anyone would rather be in heaven than adopted as well. Heaven is literally like the best place possible to be. As randy for rubio said, even a billionaire would rather be in heaven.
Nah, hitler was killing adults. Adults be sinnin yo. Unborn fetus is sin free. straight to heaven they go (at least according to what the church taught me)

The simplest solution is that no man have sex unless he intends to have a child from that encounter that he can financially and emotionally support. Let's put the blame of unwanted pregnancies where it really belongs.

If you don't like abortion, don't get one or put a woman in the position of making that choice. Otherwise, stay out of anyone else's decision. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

The only thing that everyone agrees upon is that a valid human life is definite at birth. It is opinion only up until then, no matter how strongly you feel about it. Make that decision for yourself and only yourself.

If you believe in a god, especially a Christian one, then follow the admonition to not judge and let your god take care of it.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

The simplest solution is that no man have sex unless he intends to have a child from that encounter that he can financially and emotionally support. Let's put the blame of unwanted pregnancies where it really belongs.

If you don't like abortion, don't get one or put a woman in the position of making that choice. Otherwise, stay out of anyone else's decision. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

The only thing that everyone agrees upon is that a valid human life is definite at birth. It is opinion only up until then, no matter how strongly you feel about it. Make that decision for yourself and only yourself.

If you believe in a god, especially a Christian one, then follow the admonition to not judge and let your god take care of it.

Yep.
Men can make hundreds of babies per year. Women can make 1.
Maybe we are holding the wrong sex accountable?

I do not care if a woman decides to get an abortion at 8 weeks because she has her 5 year school reunion that weekend and plans to get drunk and bang one of her old high school crushes.
At 8 weeks, it is okay with you for a Mom to chop up a kid and put it in the trash if she has a 5 year school reunion to attend and the kid continuing to be alive would be inconvenient. Got it.

How about when the kid is 6 months old, as in 16 months after conception, and everything else is the same? It is a Mom. She has a 5 year school reunion to go to. It is her biological offspring who is considered too inconvenient, and at 6 months old the kid is still absolutely reliant upon the Mother to survive. Is it still okay in your book for the Mom to chop the kid up and put it in the trash?

How about the situation proposed by former Virginia Governor Ralph Northam where the kid has just been born and everyone is still in the delivery room of the hospital? The kid is minutes old. Mom has a 5 year school reunion to go to. Ralph Northam said that he thought it would be okay for the Mom to chop the kid up and throw it in the trash at that point if she wanted to. Do you agree with him?

For me the calculus is easy. The developing child is life as per the Seven Pillars of Life. It is human life as can be confirmed via DNA test. As you said earlier “your rights end at the tip of my nose” and I include kids in that. My line is drawn based on that. You obviously don’t agree with me, so where you do draw the line and why?

Yep.
Men can make hundreds of babies per year. Women can make 1.
Maybe we are holding the wrong sex accountable?
I'm happy you married the right girl. I too married the right girl. Many other men did not and they could tell you that your ideas that we don't hold men to account is incredibly naive. There are countless child support laws, thousands of law practices devoted specifically to that area of law, and even an entire branch of the court system called "family court" where men are held responsible. Kanye West included the lyric "Eighteen years, eighteen years. She got one of your kids, got you for eighteen years". Your belief if there being no such legislation even proposed because men would be inconvenienced is not how our society works. Again, congratulations on landing the right girl.

I'm happy you married the right girl. I too married the right girl. Many other men did not and they could tell you that your ideas that we don't hold men to account is incredibly naive. There are countless child support laws, thousands of law practices devoted specifically to that area of law, and even an entire branch of the court system called "family court" where men are held responsible. Kanye West included the lyric "Eighteen years, eighteen years. She got one of your kids, got you for eighteen years". Your belief if there being no such legislation even proposed because men would be inconvenienced is not how our society works. Again, congratulations on landing the right girl.

Ah so you have never heard of a mother not receiving child support from the father. Gotcha

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Christian/conservative fascists are lazy.

They only fight for issues that require nothing of them. No action, no compromise, just taking from others. Can’t wear a mask, distance and vaccinate to help the vulnerable. Work to them is funding the next grift and ignoring all that conflicts with their world view. Lazy.

They think they use logic because they can breakdown arguments to simple terms, ignoring all nuance and humanity, because too many variables hurts their simple brain and blows up their arguments. If it’s not addition/subtraction they fall apart. Lazy.

They hide behind the parts of the constitution, and the Bible, to justify being amoral, inhumane dunces. They don’t value education or opposing views. Too hard. Faith and self righteousness, again requires nothing of them, justify their anger and insecurities. Just pray about and you’re no longer a dick. Forgiven for everything no matter what you did. It’s a crutch for assholes to avoid looking in the mirror. Lazy.

Keep legislating hate from your couch. Your laziness will not go unpunished. Unfortunately at everyone’s expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah so you have never heard of a mother not receiving child support from the father. Gotcha
Yup, just like I've heard of drug laws not stopping drug use. You were complaining there were no laws in place because they would impact men and I pointed out that you were really, really wrong about there being no child support laws.

He killed his own son.

Anyone else find it weird how Abraham almost killing his own son is still being taught as a good thing at Sunday School? I’m sorry, but if god or an angel appeared to me demanding that I kill a child family member, I’m not gonna do it. God can judge me for it but that’s not a god I want to be with.

Christian/conservative fascists are lazy.

They only fight for issues that require nothing of them. No action, no compromise, just taking from others. Can’t wear a mask, distance and vaccinate to help the vulnerable. Work to them is funding the next grift and ignoring all that conflicts with their world view. Lazy.

They think they use logic because they can breakdown arguments to simple terms, ignoring all nuance and humanity, because too many variables hurts their simple brain and blows up their arguments. If it’s not addition/subtraction they fall apart. Lazy.

They hide behind the parts of the constitution, and the Bible, to justify being amoral, inhumane dunces. They don’t value education or opposing views. Too hard. Faith and self righteousness, again requires nothing of them, justify their anger and insecurities. Just pray about and you’re no longer a dick. Forgiven for everything no matter what you did. It’s a crutch for assholes to avoid looking in the mirror. Lazy.

Keep legislating hate from your couch. Your laziness will not go unpunished. Unfortunately at everyone’s expense.

Really good post.

If only the adults had AR15s. See? Checkmate lib

Moooarrrr guns and no abortion!

It’s the only way to save America.

I’m glad I’m not the only one to notice this.

For many Christians, they take a hands off approach when it comes to homelessness, poverty, climate change, and Covid. God can judge people and fix it. Humans can’t work to solve these problems. I remember growing up my Sunday school teacher in my ward diminished Al Gore and climate change saying that “god is omnipotent. He can just cool off the earth if he wanted.” Um. Okay. This was in the early 2000s when the church was embroiled in that Prop 8 campaign in CA. So why didn’t we take the same approach for gay marriage and abortion? Why didn’t we take a hands off approach and let God figure out the gays and abortion people, right?

when it comes to gay marriage, guns, and abortion? Suddenly, god is out of the picture and it’s up to humans to solve the issues. He’s suddenly limited and relies on us to do his dirty work. It’s a complete double standard.

The SCOTUS tell was Thomas saying that they’d look at gay marriage and contraception. Yet, he didn’t mention interracial marriage (Loving v Virginia). So gay marriage is a state issue but not interracial? And why would that be? Because Thomas is in an interracial marriage.

So this ultimately isn’t about originalism, federalism, or Christianity. It’s about a small segment of our population and their appointed judges that doesn’t like abortion and wants to reinforce its patriarchy on the rest of us. That’s what this is all about. I hope Americans give Repubs hell for it these midterms.