What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

Shouldn't masturbation be outlawed since you are abandoning life?

If we want to outlaw IUD's and condoms and just promote abstinence as many politicians want, we need to go even further.

#everyspermissacred

I can't see well enough to tell if my palms are hairy.
Your hands probably look like this:

Teen_Wolf.jpg

I would absolutely never wish ill on any innocent people, but this is when, if there were such a thing as karma, this guy would have a niece or something get pregnant from incest then he would be forced to explain to her why she was being forced to carry the baby to term. And real cosmic justice would be he and his wife being the only ones who could care for the child so they would have to adopt it.

On 2nd thought the last thing I want is for this guy to raise and poison any more children with his bigoted ****.

Kind of like Trump and his ilk endlessly downplaying covid, until one of the governors I think it was experienced a death of a close family member due to covid then they were suddenly quiet on the whole thing.

We should also criminalize the men that get the women pregnant if the pregnancy was a result of intercourse.

Has it occurred to the GOP that this is going to mess with their view of white nationalism? More black and brown babies forced to be born.

More people for them to discriminate against, I suppose.

I am grateful I am past childbearing years. I would hate to be in the position of what to do with a tubal pregnancy, infertility issues, contraceptives, etc. Not to mention all the women that will have to prove they had a miscarriage and hope that they aren't blamed for it.

But hey, it doesn't affect me, so I don't have to worry about it. Or so people tell me.

Has it occurred to the GOP that this is going to mess with their view of white nationalism? More black and brown babies forced to be born.
White nationalists do realize that and it is why they stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you.
Richard Spencer, the keynote speaker in Charlottesville and the central figure of the alt-right movement, finds abortion useful. He has explained that abortion will help to bring about his vision of an elite, white America: “The people who are having abortions are generally very often Black or Hispanic or from very poor circumstances.” The people whom Spencer wants to reproduce, he says, “are using abortion when you have a situation like Down Syndrome.” It is only “the unintelligent and blacks and Hispanics,” he claims, “who use abortion as birth control.”
Also secure in that knowledge is the pseudonymous alt-righter Aylmer Fisher, who writes in Spencer’s Radix Journal. “It is important we not fall prey to the pro-life temptation,” Fisher proclaims. Her reasoning is predictable: “The only ones who can’t [avoid an unwanted pregnancy] are the least intelligent and responsible members of society: women who are disproportionately Black, Hispanic, and poor.”

Institutionalized abortion in America, from its earliest days under eugenicist Margaret Sanger up until today, has been used to reduce the fertility rate of people with the immutable characteristics that seem to be the focus of your concern. Killing unwanted babies is an icky position but I will admit a perverse genius in branding it "pro-choice". It sounds way better than "pro-genocide" even if pro-genocide is closer to the truth of it.

Last edited:

More people for them to discriminate against, I suppose.
They don't care about the unwashed masses, since due to redlining they don't live in the white neighborhoods anyway. They have a few token black families around, just enough for them to maintain the mantra of "hey I am not racist, I know a black guy....well I see a black guy now and then at the bank, and I make sure to protect my wallet when I do....but I say 'Hi', so that proves I'm not racist!"

White nationalists do realize that and it is why they stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you.

Institutionalized abortion in America, from its earliest days under eugenicist Margaret Sanger up until today, has been used to reduce the fertility rate of people with the immutable characteristics that seem to be the focus of your concern. Killing unwanted babies is an icky position but I will admit a perverse genius in branding it "pro-choice". It sounds way better than "pro-genocide" even if pro-genocide is closer to the truth of it.
There is evidence that legalizing abortion strongly affected crime rates in the 90's all the way to the mid 2010's, largely due to the factors you mentioned here. It is not definitive but is a pretty strong argument imho.

We estimate that overall crime fell 17.5% from 1998 to 2014 due to legalized abortion— a decline of 1% per year. From 1991 to 2014, the violent and property crime rates each fell by 50%. Legalized abortion is estimated to have reduced violent crime by 47% and property crime by 33% over this period, and thus can explain most of the observed crime decline.

The researchers then looked at abortion demographics and noted that women who have abortions tend to be young, unmarried, and poor. Children born to these mothers, like children of mothers who have little education or who do not want to be mothers, are at higher risk for committing crime, according to the authors. If today’s 18-to-24-year-olds did not include as many of these high-risk children, that might explain the group’s lower per capita crime rate.

The authors stress that the availability of legalized abortion may not simply have reduced fertility but may also have delayed it and improved the environment of subsequent children. Wanted children who are born to married, supportive parents are less inclined toward criminal behavior. In many instances, the authors reason, abortion may have given young, single, poor, and often minority women time to mature, get jobs, marry, and become more economically stable and then have children who would have a lower risk for committing crime.

What are you going on about here?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Institutionalized abortion in America, from its earliest days under eugenicist Margaret Sanger up until today, has been used to reduce the fertility rate of people with the immutable characteristics that seem to be the focus of your concern.
Sanger was a eugenicist, but sought to make abortion broadly available for people of all classes.

Killing unwanted babies is an icky position but I will admit a perverse genius in branding it "pro-choice". It sounds way better than "pro-genocide" even if pro-genocide is closer to the truth of it.

Abortion rates are higher among the poor because unwanted pregnancy rates are higher. Since the family sizes of black people, Hispanics, etc. are already larger than white people, access to abortion would be spectacularly ineffective as "genocide", were that the intent.

Still, this is pretty amusing how conservatives think. You don't get how race affects society or why, you don't understand why you can't act in oppressive ways, and your conclusion seems to be that if you just mention race, everyone will genuflect to your position, as you imagine you are being asked to do. I don't see how that's easier than just being an empathic human, but you do you.