What's new

Roster Addition Wish List

I forgot this guy was a free agent coming up. My dream Hood trade was to get Bullock, but he started playing too well for that to happen.

He had a bad start to the year, but has gotten back to his near-elite catch and shoot 3pt ability in November/December.

He would look great on our roster, and i know just the guy id like him to play over...

Anyone else still believe in Jaylen Brown? If the Celtics can't package him for AD or some other star, do you think they would match any offer? Having a really rough game now, but I still believe in him. And not that it matters, but he's good buddies with Donovan.

Anyone else still believe in Jaylen Brown? If the Celtics can't package him for AD or some other star, do you think they would match any offer? Having a really rough game now, but I still believe in him. And not that it matters, but he's good buddies with Donovan.

I believe in any player that we can get into our development system with our coaches.

I’d be totally up for Jaylen Brown. The trick is always buying low. Everyone wants to buy high, and then not buy at all when low.

I’d be totally up for Jaylen Brown. The trick is always buying low. Everyone wants to buy high, and then not buy at all when low.

Tell me if I’m misreading what your saying, but we can’t buy low on brown. If we try, some other team will give a better offer, and if we did get him on the low the C’s will match most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me if I’m misreading what your saying, but we can’t buy low on brown. If we try, some other team will give a better offer, and if we did get him on the low the C’s will match most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was speaking more of their value as a player rather than absolute contract value.

Essentially, Brown had high value last year and people would have paid more (in terms of salary and assets) to get him. Now his value is lower, which makes him more attainable. The trap everyone falls into is that they love guys they can’t obtain. When they become attainable (because there value has dropped), then people no longer have interest.

He's not a restricted FA til 2020 though. His price is lower than it was last year but it would still be high.