What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

I wasnt in meltdown mode, ok just for a few seconds, but then i saw ingles picking up the defensive slack with 2 steals and a block if im not mistaken! and i said in the chat, ingles picking up the Gobert sliced whole on the court! so we are gonna be ok!!!
nothing to worry about, and tried to keep everybody together the whole night! people where ready to jump of clifs. i had to talk everybody down!

Yeah I thought you were ahead of the curve on bouncing back, but you still were in meltdown mode until Ingles showed that he was still there to play. That was my point. Joe was unfazed by the setback and set the tone that the game was NOT over.

took bogut 2 nearly 3 months to get over his. Its a bummer dude

Googling it made it quickly obvious this is they typical recovery time. I hope Gobert doesn't try to rush it. Apparently, screwing up the recovery can cause it to take up to a year to heal.

On my phone and lazy

I gotcha

C9lNaz6U0AA7bu8.jpg:large

OK let's close out this game thread with a post of the picture my wife took right after the final basket. Look at all the sad clippers fans in the background.

ON TO GAME 2!!!!!!!!!!

17972262_10212648108228015_1985751320832973688_o.jpg

When I went into wikipedia's edit page to look at the owner this is what it said in the code next to Balmer's name: "Please DO NOT vandalize by changing the name of the owner to Stephen Curry or any other variation thereof"

Look at Haywards body language on the bench!! hunched over fingers over his mouth, looking sheepish.

Sitting right next to Ingles who's got the fire in his eye..

WHAT A GREAT SHOT THAT WAS BY THE CAMERA MAN.

jesus christ... I'm ****ing speechless. LMFAO. Is that what you see out there?!? HOLY ROSE-COLORED GLASSES

Harrison Barnes would be worth his weight in gold right now on this Jazz roster btw. OBVIOUSLY.

Hayward is not a fighter, take it from someone who's watched 1000's of professional fights. He's a good basketball player. Thats it, Jazz need him most right now and he's being carried.. thats whatsup. He's way ****ing out of his depth trying to be a top-gun that can actually out-duel other top-guns..

tumblr_mfb04pprQs1rjb34yo1_400.gif