What's new

Rubio traded to Jazz

I think Jazz are still going to be working hard to bring Hill back. Ricky Rubio is a damn good insurance piece and signals to Hayward that the Jazz are serious about improving.

Looks like the Twolves want to pass us next year....

****ing RUBIO? So **** Exum's development AGAIN. ****!!!!

You know **** it all. I just can't right now...

I feel like Im on Clutchfans right now.

I change my take on Hayward staying from 75/25 to 40/60. If he leaves this is on Lindsey.

Is this possible due to that unused cap space or whatever?

Rubio is more fun, younger, and cheaper than Hill.

You don't think Lindsey has some idea how Hill is leaning or how much he wants?

You think he did this knowing Hayward would be pissed and leave if he did?

Give the front office a tiny bit of credit you guys.

Rubio lobs to Gobert. Gimme

If I'm the Wolves I'm mad that we didn't get more for Rubio. What a deal for Utah, even though I'm not sure I like it yet.

Didn't want him but at least we didn't give up much and at least we made a kinda big move that might shut some people up about DL never being aggressive, taking risks or doing anything and sitting on cap space to let it "expire". (Probably won't shut them up though)

I guess since he is here I might as well focus on the positives. Great defense. Best passer in the nba. Good contract. Still in the early part of his prime (I think). Probably help increase pace and transition points (Burks could benefit from a more run n gun offense)

Looking at the positives it looks good. I'm gonna turn a blind eye to the negatives.