What's new

Rubio traded to Jazz

Initial reactions I'm seeing from TWolves fans is they really don't want to see Rubio go. That's an extremely positive sign to me.

What if Utah turns around and packages Rubio with someone else in exchange for someone who we want even more? Is that possible?
Good thought

Guys, you should really understand that for the Jazz offence and Quin's basketball philosophy Rubio is much better fit than Hill.

Man, I hope the Jazz have some other moves in store. I'm a blind optimist when it comes to the Jazz, but this one is hard for me, especially if we lose Hayward.

Rubio under contract for 2 years at 14 million is an infinitely better asset than that OKC pick. It also gives us a cushion going into free agency to not be held hostage by Hill.

Rubio under contract for 2 years at 14 million is an infinitely better asset than that OKC pick. It also gives us a cushion going into free agency to not be held hostage by Hill.

I dont really care about giving up the pick, it's just having Ricky Rubio.

Sam Amick reporting: Updated intel on Minnesota front: expectation from folks who would know is that Jeff Teague is heavy, heavy favorite with T-Wolves.

Btw if Hayward leaves this is waaaaay better than giving 31 yo Hill a desperation contract.

Rubio Exum Mitchell Hood Ingles Favors Gobert. I'll watch that ****ing team bros. Rubio is a great watch.

If we get Hayward back then we could be ****ing awesome if our coaching staff can come up with some **** to hide our shooting weaknesses.

Man, I hope the Jazz have some other moves in store. I'm a blind optimist when it comes to the Jazz, but this one is hard for me, especially if we lose Hayward.

Doesn't this increase the chance of Hayward staying (assuming Hill leaves)? Wouldn't a primary scorer prefer to play with a passing PG over a scoring PG? Hayward doesn't have to shoulder so much of the play-making and ball-handling role anymore. At least that's the pitch I'm assuming the Jazz will give him.