What's new

Rubio traded to Jazz

So is Teague a real upgrade over Rubio? I'm not so sure...

Young team needs somebody to hang their blame on. Why not the International guy with the "can't shoot" label. How many point guards have they drafted and brought in to try to replace the guy but still couldn't supplant him. Still he was the easy scapegoat. Teague couldn't even do better than Hill in Indiana. Bet Rubio will be happy to turn the corner on a bad situation and give us some of his best years.

POTY right ****ing here. I'm sold. Buh bye Hill.

And fwiw, Rubio is a better defender, better passer, has a better A:T ratio, is a better rebounder, gets far more steals, is a better free throw shooter, gets to the line more, is four years younger than Hill, and costs approximately 5M or so less than what we expected Hill to get.

Does he suck at finishing and three point shooting? Sure. But with great coaching, based on his 89% from the line last year, I definitely think he can improve ala Kidd.

Oh God, they just signed Teague. I feel so bad for Wolves fans. They don't deserve this.

No doubt this trade had Hayward's blessing. You're not pulling this trade the day before his meeting without the blessing.

I guess I'm surprised Mills didn't get more. I think there's plenty of value at that price.

That's what the Spurs do... green took a cut a few years ago too.

Would be nice if Ingles would do the same for us. Come on Joe help us out here.

@Beanie - what's the mood like in Boston with PG going to OKC?

Really bad. I was listening to local sports radio til they went off at 11. Callers were super pissed, most don't think Hayward will come now.

Everyone's pissed at this local sports guy Adam Kaufman. Basically was saying all week that Hayward/George was a done deal.

Also pissed that their Plan B-Blake Griffin is gone too.

What teams would want a expensive Point with a messed up toe? Chicago. Knicks. I'm thinking stupid east conference teams.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Really bad. I was listening to local sports radio til they went off at 11. Callers were super pissed, most don't think Hayward will come now.

Everyone's pissed at this local sports guy Adam Kaufman. Basically was saying all week that Hayward/George was a done deal.

hahahahahaha i bet they said KD was done deal too hhahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Some (not all) Boston sports fans are such pretentious, entitled pricks, they really live in a reality distortion field.

Cocky Boston fans.
I wonder if Ainge has on his pissy, crybaby face. What is he going to tell Gordon tomorrow? Is he going to ask for more time and promise "champagne wishes and caviar dreams?" I may hate Boston more than any other franchise just because of Ainge.

I'm really looking forward to the "post-Hayward re-signing with Utah" Boston fans meltdown. Ainge might find his *** on the hot seat.

Cocky Boston fans.
I wonder if Ainge has on his pissy, crybaby face. What is he going to tell Gordon tomorrow? Is he going to ask for more time and promise "champagne wishes and caviar dreams?" I may hate Boston more than any other franchise just because of Ainge.

The Celtics are supposed to meet with Gordon on Sunday. Lets see what their back-up plan is. This Paul George trade smacks of Kevin Pritchard giving Ainge the middle finger.

Im trying not to get too excited in case we ship him out for another move. But, if he stays, Im kinda pumped. I really wish Ingles would stay though, to help keep the 3 point threat spacing that Rubio could thrive on feeding.

Cocky Boston fans.

I would have loved to hear the phone conversations between Indiana's Pritchard and Ainge. That's two shrewd aholes going at it and things were bound to get personal.

This also comes with everyone pissed about them trading/passing on Fultz and drafting another SF.

Also losing out on Butler who had been rumored to come here for a couple seasons.

Been a bad week or so for the Celtics.