Gorgui Dieng (Timberwolves)
Dante Exum (Jazz)
Rudy Gobert (Jazz)
Nikola Mirotic (Bulls)
Kelly Olynyk (Celtics)
Dennis Schroder (Hawks)
Andrew Wiggins (Timberwolves)
Head Coach: Kenny Atkinson, Hawks

I would have picked Payton over Burke. But I guess Burke is more popular. This game should be more interesting.

LOL .. isn't it ironic that Quin would have been the World's coach had he not gotten a job with the Jazz?

BTW - isn't this kinda like when Favors and Hayward were both taking part 2-3 years back?

Hayward/Favors/Gobert/Exum seems like a solid core for us now going forward.

The world team is going to win easily.

Burke Exum head to head will be fun. It will give the announcers something to talk about when the world pulls out to a large lead.

BTW - isn't this kinda like when Favors and Hayward were both taking part 2-3 years back?

Hayward/Favors/Gobert/Exum seems like a solid core for us now going forward.
Yep. Add a wing and a bench and there's some serious potential for down the road. Dante Exum is the key. I know that Rudy, Favors and Hayward are all solid together, but the Jazz can't continue to suck in the back court if they ever want to compete. Hoping Exum takes a huge jump between now and next year. His potential is unreal, and if he becomes the franchise player they drafted him to be, it'll be a fun team to root for.

How is that mountain man from Denver's team not on this roster?

I'm surprised too-- assuming it's because they already had 3 centres-- and they chose Gobert Dieng and Adams over him.

He'll make it next year for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably

Dennis
Wiggins
GreekFreak
Olynyk
Gobert

US

MCW
VO
Shabazz
Noel
Plumlee

World team gonna slaughter US

Still want to see a normal all star game where it is all show boating and laid back. Then have a Team U.S. player (like lavine or Muhammed) go for a dunk or lay up and have Gobert come out of nowhere and just obliterate them with a block. Change the entire tone of the game from laid back to a dog fight.

Happy Exum and Burke are made it. It is good for their confidence, making friends/connections in the league, their trade value and makes it more fun to watch for me. That sad not sure they should have made the team. But there is not a lot of options to make it ahead of them.