What's new

Rudy, Trey, and Dante make Rising Stars Roster

1. Gorgui Dieng should not be in this game. Len and the dude from Denver are better.

2. The world team has 3 guards total. Of course Exum should be on that team.

3. The US has a ton of guards, none of which shoot efficiently.

4. based on this, I predict Rudy has a ho-hum game, as he will not be assisted much on offense, and the US is going to chuck a lot from long range,

1. Gorgui Dieng should not be in this game. Len and the dude from Denver are better.

4. based on this, I predict Rudy has a ho-hum game, as he will not be assisted much on offense, and the US is going to chuck a lot from long range,
You make a good point but I bet the other players will love rudy and want to make him look good simply because they like him (they will throw him lots of lobs)
Plus rudy will demand to be noticed simply by sheer will

I think you're crazy if you think Dieng shouldn't have made it. He's way more deserving then those two.

He can score... he scores even in our regular games... anybody given enough opportunities to shoot wide open 3s will score. The question is can he go to the rim? That to me will be more interesting...
Depends on how many shots he gets. Lately his line is about 1-5 from 3PT range.

Which other Guard rookie would you put in? Exum still has some hype to him, remember the commercials before the draft? I think it's fair that he's in, he was a high draft pick and one that has stayed healthy. Do you know who voted these guys in?

That's just it...why should players get voted in on "hype?" It's that kind of attitude by the voting public that gives Kobe an automatic spot every year. But you're right, due to the format there are certain positions that are very weak and it comes down to having to pick anyone that is non-U.S. for the game.

That's just it...why should players get voted in on "hype?" It's that kind of attitude by the voting public that gives Kobe an automatic spot every year. But you're right, due to the format there are certain positions that are very weak and it comes down to having to pick anyone that is non-U.S. for the game.

As long as it is Jazz players getting the hype voting...