What's new

Rudy, Trey, and Dante make Rising Stars Roster

Wiggins > everyone else in this game (cept rudy of course)

I want Dante to explode to the rim at least once... After seeing that dunk against team USA again the other day, I can't help but feel like he has it somewhere in him...I hope the exhibition-ness of the game should help with that...

That's him blowing past Elfrid Payton for the dunk and getting fouled:

[gfy]FantasticSpitefulBlackpanther[/gfy]

Last edited:
I want Dante to explode to the rim at least once... After seeing that dunk against team USA again the other day, I can't help but feel like he has it somewhere in him...I hope the exhibition-ness of the game should help with that...

That's him blowing past Elfrid Payton for the dunk and getting fouled:

I dont know if I have seen him dunk one handed in the NBA yet. I assumed he struggled palming the ball since he always goes up with two hands.

Does this suggest that in the future 1/2 the NBA will be foreigners eventually? Half of the "rising stars" are foreigners.

Suggests to me that more than half of the elite players will be foreign if this trend continues. I don't think you can extrapolate the data to the entire NBA population.

Does this suggest that in the future 1/2 the NBA will be foreigners eventually? Half of the "rising stars" are foreigners.

The fact that 1/2 the rising stars are foreign is based only on the way the player selection was designed. The fact that the foreign team seems to have more talent is the telling statistic about the trend.

The fact that 1/2 the rising stars are foreign is based only on the way the player selection was designed. The fact that the foreign team seems to have more talent is the telling statistic about the trend.

Dante really doesn't belong in the game. His rookie season has been a huge disappointment to date. What skill has he shown? The ability to take two dribbles out on the perimeter and pass right or left? His shooting has been bad (38%/32%). Trey's selection is due to a pretty poor sophomore class. Also, look at the players who are hurt for the U.S.: Parker, Randle, Gordon. That would even it out a bit.

Dante really doesn't belong in the game. His rookie season has been a huge disappointment to date. What skill has he shown? The ability to take two dribbles out on the perimeter and pass right or left? His shooting has been bad (38%/32%). Trey's selection is due to a pretty poor sophomore class. Also, look at the players who are hurt for the U.S.: Parker, Randle, Gordon. That would even it out a bit.

Which other Guard rookie would you put in? Exum still has some hype to him, remember the commercials before the draft? I think it's fair that he's in, he was a high draft pick and one that has stayed healthy. Do you know who voted these guys in?

The Burning Question: Can Exum even score in an All-Star game setting?

He can score... he scores even in our regular games... anybody given enough opportunities to shoot wide open 3s will score. The question is can he go to the rim? That to me will be more interesting...

He can score... he scores even in our regular games... anybody given enough opportunities to shoot wide open 3s will score. The question is can he go to the rim? That to me will be more interesting...

more like will he go to the rim?