What's new

say NO to EXUM. the biggest bust since darko.

yamers

exum = modern day darko. period.

exum plays against girls in australia.

he is so ****ing over hyped by kobe bryants manager that its absolutely sad

the guy is not the next kobe, the kid is the next biggest bust in draft history. michael jordan clone my ***.

I sure hope the jazz dont waste an entire year of tank for this guy. I would seriously stop being a jazz fan. id prolly punch DL in the dick and *****. Exum in the 2nd round would be good, but how the **** this guy wiggled his way into the top 4 talk is absolutely ridiculous.

What makes things even more sad is that a large amount of jazz fans are on the exum band waggon....hahahahaha

you wana know what exum is? alec burks mega lite.

alec burks > alec burks with 1 leg > exum

exum = modern day darko. period.

exum plays against girls in australia.

he is so ****ing over hyped by kobe bryants manager that its absolutely sad

the guy is not the next kobe, the kid is the next biggest bust in draft history. michael jordan clone my ***.

I sure hope the jazz dont waste an entire year of tank for this guy. I would seriously stop being a jazz fan. id prolly punch DL in the dick and *****. Exum in the 2nd round would be good, but how the **** this guy wiggled his way into the top 4 talk is absolutely ridiculous.

What makes things even more sad is that a large amount of jazz fans are on the exum band waggon....hahahahaha

you wana know what exum is? alec burks mega lite.

alec burks > alec burks with 1 leg > exum

He's Gonna be awesome bro. Exum is gonna be bamf

Let his hype soar in the pre-draft.

We can only hope someone bites if we are 4-6 so someone will slide.

do you want to make a bet? he's going to be middle of the mall at best.

This is ridiculous. The only unedited time I've seen him play is when he played in the USA in the U19 game. Has anyone seen more? He looked good against the competition. He has a nice little scoop floater, and he looks like he has good instincts. It is more or less impossible to rate a player based on how little we have seen him. I'm neutral on him, which actually makes me like him more than some players I have seen and don't want (Randle). For his age, his game looks more polished than a few of the other top draft picks. That said, I'd take the risk if he was available. I don't think Burke is our long term solution.

Does anyone know if he plays for Australia Institute of Sport Team? If he does they produce fundamentally sound players. I think Patty Mills came out of that outfit as did the St. Mary's guard that played for the Cavs this year.

Really wish his outside touch was better for a PG/SG, but definitely in the discussion.

Does anyone know if he plays for Australia Institute of Sport Team? If he does they produce fundamentally sound players. I think Patty Mills came out of that outfit as did the St. Mary's guard that played for the Cavs this year.

And Andrew Bogut.

Every player has warts in this draft, but we haven't seen Exum's warts yet so everyone is praying he's spectacular. Chances are, he is not.

As the original Exum hating gangsta, there's next to nothing that would get me to give up on the Jazz organization, except for drafting Exum. That's Warriors level idiocy. I hope he goes to LA. I'd rather max CJ Miles with a five year contract, listen to David Locke announcing replays in a 72 hour non-stop marathon, and drink any Miller beer product.

he reminds me of Alec in the way he crashes toward the rim, but he seems to be a much better passer, can guard and play the 1 (at 6'6") and has a bit better handle, with less athleticism. its not surprising to me that he's in top 5 talk.

I've never really liked Exum due to his lack of competition. He looks pretty good in film whenever I find it, but the level of competition seems pretty poor, it'd be like someone making a big deal out of seeing some game film of me playing in a local rec league. I play good, but the competition is usually outta shape people

I've never really liked Exum due to his lack of competition. He looks pretty good in film whenever I find it, but the level of competition seems pretty poor, it'd be like someone making a big deal out of seeing some game film of me playing in a local rec league. I play good, but the competition is usually outta shape people

So Damian Lillard was probably a pretty terrible player to because of his competition.