What's new

say NO to EXUM. the biggest bust since darko.

Randy Livingston really likes this kid. I mean Randy played in the NBA and was a DLeague head coach so he knows a little more about basketball than me.

he reminds me of Alec in the way he crashes toward the rim, but he seems to be a much better passer, can guard and play the 1 (at 6'6") and has a bit better handle, with less athleticism. its not surprising to me that he's in top 5 talk.

The difference is Alec can leap, Exum cannot.

I've never really liked Exum due to his lack of competition. He looks pretty good in film whenever I find it, but the level of competition seems pretty poor, it'd be like someone making a big deal out of seeing some game film of me playing in a local rec league. I play good, but the competition is usually outta shape people

I've put up film (entire game) where he couldn't beat unathletic, young, red headed 6'1" boys. His talent right now is flying into defenders on the break and shooting over them because they're 6'1" and his wingspan is 6'10".

As the original Exum hating gangsta, there's next to nothing that would get me to give up on the Jazz organization, except for drafting Exum. That's Warriors level idiocy. I hope he goes to LA. I'd rather max CJ Miles with a five year contract, listen to David Locke announcing replays in a 72 hour non-stop marathon, and drink any Miller beer product.

Franklin's best ever post. :applause:

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

exum = modern day darko. period.

exum plays against girls in australia.

he is so ****ing over hyped by kobe bryants manager that its absolutely sad

the guy is not the next kobe, the kid is the next biggest bust in draft history. michael jordan clone my ***.

I sure hope the jazz dont waste an entire year of tank for this guy. I would seriously stop being a jazz fan. id prolly punch DL in the dick and *****. Exum in the 2nd round would be good, but how the **** this guy wiggled his way into the top 4 talk is absolutely ridiculous.

What makes things even more sad is that a large amount of jazz fans are on the exum band waggon....hahahahaha

you wana know what exum is? alec burks mega lite.

alec burks > alec burks with 1 leg > exum

Yea when he played against good competition in the Nike Hoop Summit game he did really terrible...............

You idiot.

Yea when he played against good competition in the Nike Hoop Summit game he did really terrible...............

You idiot.

1 game

Essentially an All-Star game

No advanced scouting involved

Basically it's like drafting Kanter over again. I was a big advocate against drafting Kanter, but he has turned out to probably be the right pick. Exum is a similar risk. Hasn't played much basketball the past year. How big of a project is he?

exum = modern day darko. period.

exum plays against girls in australia.

If you think that Exum will be a guaranteed bust just because he plays in Australia then I'm sure that you thought the same about Antetokounmpo last year!

Antetokounmpo was playing in the 2nd-tier Greek A2 Basketball League last year.....nevertheless he has already shown his huge potential this year and he has been arguably the biggest draft steal!

I agree it could be a risk to draft him in the top5 but in my opinion he won't be a bust!

He's a much better passer than Burks for a start... and looks to have a much better feel for the game even though he's only 18.

Exum is perfect at #4. He has just as much risk as guys like Randle and Gordon that are undersized. There are only two guarantees in this draft and that is Wiggins/Parker. With Embiid's back even he is a gamble.

If you think that Exum will be a guaranteed bust just because he plays in Australia then I'm sure that you thought the same about Antetokounmpo last year!

Antetokounmpo was playing in the 2nd-tier Greek A2 Basketball League last year.....nevertheless he has already shown his huge potential this year and he has been arguably the biggest draft steal!

I agree it could be a risk to draft him in the top5 but in my opinion he won't be a bust!

Antejfufigohoibompo might be the most overrated young player in the league. His PER is 10. 10! I'm not really sure what he's good at in terms of playing basketball.

He's a much better passer than Burks for a start... and looks to have a much better feel for the game even though he's only 18.

You think he's a good passer? What gives you that impression? Is it that he hits open guys and doesn't turn it over in the highlights you've seen?

You think he's a good passer? What gives you that impression? Is it that he hits open guys and doesn't turn it over in the highlights you've seen?

Dude, have you not seen the video where he does a spin move then passes teh ball? Just like Steve Nash does in his highlight videos.

Exum is perfect at #4. He has just as much risk as guys like Randle and Gordon that are undersized. There are only two guarantees in this draft and that is Wiggins/Parker. With Embiid's back even he is a gamble.

Let's be real. Wiggins and Parker are not guarantees either. Having said that, at least Wiggins, Parker, Randle and Embiid have done it against good competition over several games. These guys were all conference. Randle was the MOP in the region at the Dance. Exum has done some good things against HS kids in all star games.

I would probably take Exum at #4 if Jazz have that pick.
If he has publicly said he wants to play for Lakers and has refused to workout for any other teams
he must be very confident he can live up to the hype.
Playing for the Lakers and filling Kobe's shoes is very risky.
He has set the bar very high for his expectations.
He better not disappoint.

I would probably take Exum at #4 if Jazz have that pick.
If he has publicly said he wants to play for Lakers and has refused to workout for any other teams
he must be very confident he can live up to the hype.
Playing for the Lakers and filling Kobe's shoes is very risky.
He has set the bar very high for his expectations.
He better not disappoint.

He's not going to the Lakers. Lakers would be dumb to take him top 3 and if the Lakers don't get a top 3 pick he will already be gone by the time they select.

Exum to me is poor man's Shawn Livingston, Greivis Vasquez type player. Tall PG with mediocre athleticism who can't really shoot from distance ( albeit Vasquez is killing it lately from 3pt land). Why do we need him when we have Burke??? All you Exum sack lickers tell me why we would waste this pick on backup PG? Or you already giving up on Burke?

Exum to me is poor man's Shawn Livingston, Greivis Vasquez type player. Tall PG with mediocre athleticism who can't really shoot from distance ( albeit Vasquez is killing it lately from 3pt land). Why do we need him when we have Burke??? All you Exum sack lickers tell me why we would waste this pick on backup PG? Or you already giving up on Burke?

Exum is one of the fastest/quickest players in the draft....and you compare him to slow point guards?

You're not very good at this whole basketball stuff are you?

Jazz need an elite athlete.
Jazz have plenty of elite skills type players.
Might take Wiggins over Parker.
Might take Gordon over Randle.
Might take Exum over Smart.
Jazz do not have an elite athlete right now.