What's new

say NO to EXUM. the biggest bust since darko.

This sums up how i feel.
I cant really have an opinion on him one way or the other.... gotta rely on the experts that have watched him live and whatnot.

Playing against poor competition does not automatically make him a bad player though.
If lebron went and dominated austrailian highs school players tomorrow that wouldnt mean he sucks right?

I agree with this. We don't know enough to love him or hate him. I just think top 5 is too early to take a guy who hasn't ever done anything in real games against decent competition. Bottom line for me - the risk is too great to take him top 5.

I especially love the quotes from the NBA exec, Ford talking NBA GMs, etc that PGAB posted above. It's the same kind of crap we heard about Darko, Andrea, Tskitishvili and other foreign guys who never did **** against real competition in real games.

I agree with this. We don't know enough to love him or hate him. I just think top 5 is too early to take a guy who hasn't ever done anything in real games against decent competition. Bottom line for me - the risk is too great to take him top 5.

I especially love the quotes from the NBA exec, Ford talking NBA GMs, etc that PGAB posted above. It's the same kind of crap we heard about Darko, Andrea, Tskitishvili and other foreign guys who never did **** against real competition in real games.

For sure
He is super risky

If the Jazz fall to 6th or 7th, god forbid, I'd be ecstatic with Exum there.

I'm fine with him from 4-6 too, though I'm on the Smart bandwagon.

1. Wiggins
2. Embiid
3. Parker
4. Exum

So of course the Jazz will get the 5th pick, where the water is much muddier, IMO.

i hope DL is seriously not this stupid.

LOL

some of you are seriously lost in the sauce.

The hype around this kid is absolutely sad.

Alec Burks is basically a much much much better version of exum. period.

The difference is Alec can leap, Exum cannot.

I've put up film (entire game) where he couldn't beat unathletic, young, red headed 6'1" boys. His talent right now is flying into defenders on the break and shooting over them because they're 6'1" and his wingspan is 6'10".

I don't know how good this kid is, with so little video of him, but to say this kid is not athletic and can not jump is bull. I saw the kid on video sky, float in the air and dunk with his elbow above the rim. He also shows some passing ability.

I don't know how good this kid is, with so little video of him, but to say this kid is not athletic and can not jump is bull. I saw the kid on video sky, float in the air and dunk with his elbow above the rim. He also shows some passing ability.

Please post that video, I would love to see it.

elbow above the rim my ***.

lmao!!!

Please post that video, I would love to see it.

Crap, I spent hours yesterday looking for it, but could not find it. Found several two handed dunks with his middle forearms over the rim, but could not find the one where he floated through the air from the left side and tomahawked it. Sorry.

Crap, I spent hours yesterday looking for it, but could not find it. Found several two handed dunks with his middle forearms over the rim, but could not find the one where he floated through the air from the left side and tomahawked it. Sorry.

yeah u never will

he doesnt have those ups.

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress

Big one here to me is the fact that Dante Exum is planning on coming to Chicago and attending the NBA Combine: https://www.draftexpress.com/article/Unofficial-NBA-Combine-Invite-List-4496 …

Guess we will get a look at how good or bad Exum is at the combine and of course his private work out for the Jazz.
We'll see. Exum could pull a CP3 and decide not to do a private workout for Utah, especially if the Jazz were to drop a spot or two after the lottery.

1. Wiggins
2. Embiid
3. Parker
4. Exum

So of course the Jazz will get the 5th pick, where the water is much muddier, IMO.
I keep vacillating between Gordon, Randall and Vonleh after your top 4. Have to admit I don't have much faith in Kanter/Favors being a dynamic duo at 4/5, so picking up a good-shooting PF like Vonleh is attractive. Then I think of the impact Gordon could have as a defensive stopper.

Last edited:
Mvp, yamers, and myself have been saying this for years. Exum sucks. Move on from him already

Favors is a bigger problem than Exum. He has been for years. Only a dumbass sticks with him and then gives him the starting spot AND $17 million.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

exum = modern day darko. period.

exum plays against girls in australia.

he is so ****ing over hyped by kobe bryants manager that its absolutely sad

the guy is not the next kobe, the kid is the next biggest bust in draft history. michael jordan clone my ***.

I sure hope the jazz dont waste an entire year of tank for this guy. I would seriously stop being a jazz fan. id prolly punch DL in the dick and *****. Exum in the 2nd round would be good, but how the **** this guy wiggled his way into the top 4 talk is absolutely ridiculous.

What makes things even more sad is that a large amount of jazz fans are on the exum band waggon....hahahahaha

you wana know what exum is? alec burks mega lite.

alec burks > alec burks with 1 leg > exum

LOL. Awesome.