What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

According to the GLeague website Tay Henny is now the Stars leading scorer. If Christopher were still here he would have been the Stars leading scorer and assist guy. Potter and Juzang scoring numbers took big hits the past few games. Interestingly Romeo Langford is leading the league in three point shooting percentage and Tony Bradley is fourth in two point field goal percentage. JWF and Jared Butler are having nice statistical years for their GLeague teams.

I watched the highlights for the loss against Iowa. Preston is really, really good on the pick-and-roll. He got us some easy buckets. Potter and he already have a pick-and-roll understanding.

Stars with a narrow win vs the OKC JVs at the Delta Center in what was supposed to be the preliminary game to the Jazz-Warriors. Sensabaugh with 28 points, Tay Henny with 11 points 9 boards and 2 blocks but he took a lot of shots to get to that number. Potter, Juzang and Preston all looked meh. Michael Devoe with 21 points and a nice game for the Stars.

For all Josh Christopher fans, he totaled 7 points 5 rebounds and 3 assists in his Heat JV debut against the Texas Legends in a loss. Justin Jackson led Texas with 37 points and Tony Bradley got a DNP/CD by his name.

Stars with a narrow win vs the OKC JVs at the Delta Center in what was supposed to be the preliminary game to the Jazz-Warriors. Sensabaugh with 28 points, Tay Henny with 11 points 9 boards and 2 blocks but he took a lot of shots to get to that number. Potter, Juzang and Preston all looked meh. Michael Devoe with 21 points and a nice game for the Stars.

Taylor 1-8 3PT. Ouch.

Stars defense is so bad. OKC is killing us right off the bat in the 2nd half.

And someone teach the Stars how to box out!

This was a sad outing for the Stars and our two ways and draftees. The Stars had a five point lead at the quarter and a small lead in the 2nd quarter when things went seriously sideways. The main culprits in that craptastic time were Tay Henny, Brice, Potter, Preston and Kinsey. That was a hole that the Stars couldn't dig out of. Tay Henny had four rebounds. Unacceptable. Juzang and Michael Devoe played decently. Brice was the leading scorer, Potter the leading rebounder and Preston had 14 dimes. Shackelford, Hunter Maldanado and Jahmiús Ramsey were money for OKC. Ramsey is a baller as a second round pick of the Kings in 2020 and is only 22 years old.

This was a sad outing for the Stars and our two ways and draftees. The Stars had a five point lead at the quarter and a small lead in the 2nd quarter when things went seriously sideways. The main culprits in that craptastic time were Tay Henny, Brice, Potter, Preston and Kinsey. That was a hole that the Stars couldn't dig out of. Tay Henny had four rebounds. Unacceptable. Juzang and Michael Devoe played decently. Brice was the leading scorer, Potter the leading rebounder and Preston had 14 dimes. Shackelford, Hunter Maldanado and Jahmiús Ramsey were money for OKC. Ramsey is a baller as a second round pick of the Kings in 2020 and is only 22 years old.

I always thought Jahmius Ramsey was an NBA player, or at least he could be.

Forgot to mention Tony Bradley is on The Texas Legends. He's only played a few games and I think he might be injured now but in the games he played he was solid. Nice to see him out there.

Being calmly and physically carried away from a heated confrontation by Steven Adams will forever by my favorite Tony Bradley NBA moment.
Adams may be washed when he comes back but I need us to bring him in for the lols and mentorship of Walker. Also to have that guy that steps into the kerfuffles and watch everyone back off.

The true gentle giant and beloved by all. We would have had his number hung in the rafters if we could have drafted him out of pure adoration alone.
There is a certain nastiness ingrained in players from that part of the world: Adams, Jingles, Delly, Patty Mills.

I noticed a couple of Stars/Jazz alums are playing PG in China. Yogi Farrell and Frank Jackson are both averaging about 15 ppg there.