What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

I ended up giving the wrong info as my phone had the wrong start time. Stars lose in OT. Tay Henny with 23 points 9 boards and had a shot to win the game at the buzzer in regulation. Sensabaugh had a DNP and I don't know the reason. Other than Josh Christopher, our two way players looked pretty crummy tonight. The Stars have a new player a 6'7 245 lbs guy from Marquette that was on a two way with the Bulls until being waived this week. He looked bad tonight but the good news is that Tay Henny is making strides.

I ended up giving the wrong info as my phone had the wrong start time. Stars lose in OT. Tay Henny with 23 points 9 boards and had a shot to win the game at the buzzer in regulation. Sensabaugh had a DNP and I don't know the reason. Other than Josh Christopher, our two way players looked pretty crummy tonight. The Stars have a new player a 6'7 245 lbs guy from Marquette that was on a two way with the Bulls until being waived this week. He looked bad tonight but the good news is that Tay Henny is making strides.
Nice game for Hendrix it sounds like.

Godspeed to getting him back in the rotation for the jazz

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Hendricks seems to be falling love with that 3 ball. 3 for 12. More active on the boards tho and a couple nice dribble drives.

Tay Henny with a double double, Sensabaugh with 8 points, Juzang with 25 (4-8 from 3) and Potter with 4 blocked shots. Josh Christopher had a solid game. I thought Isiah Miller and Romeo Langford also had strong games for the Stars. Potter and Tay Henny did a nice job of controlling the paint in a double digit road win vs, the Cavs JVs.

Stars get outscored by 18 in the 4th quarter to lose by 4. Tay Henny with a decent outing with 23 and 8, Sensabaugh with 16. The bad news is that our rooks and two ways played a large part of the 4th quarter carnage. The Trailblazer JVs aren't the showtime Lakers. Romeo Langford was awful and a guy that played a really nice game was Nic Ogenda who had 16 points 6 boards.

Stars get outscored by 18 in the 4th quarter to lose by 4. Tay Henny with a decent outing with 23 and 8, Sensabaugh with 16. The bad news is that our rooks and two ways played a large part of the 4th quarter carnage. The Trailblazer JVs aren't the showtime Lakers. Romeo Langford was awful and a guy that played a really nice game was Nic Ogenda who had 16 points 6 boards.
Thanks for the rundown HT.

The Stars snatch defeat from the jaws of victory mainly because of the worst third quarter in all of basketball history. Even with that they still had a two point lead with 5 minutes to go and lose by eight points. The villains were the Stars bench players. Christopher ended up with 34 points, led the team in assists and tied for the team lead in rebounds. Sensabaugh had 28 and Tay Henny was in double figures and blocked five shots. Juzang stunk tonight and Romeo Langford played like a lottery selection today (which he was.) The one criticism I have of our rooks and two way guys for the second game in a row when the game was up for grabs they just did not get the job done. I realize this is the minor leagues but if these guys are going to be NBA players you would hope they would put their superman capes on and ride to the rescue.

Last edited:
Another troubling aspect of the Stars game yesterday was the D or lack thereof displayed by our rooks and two ways. Alondes Williams and Cole Swider went off for 55 and 37 points respectively. Our draft picks and two ways were matched up with these two but apparently couldn't be bothered to play defense.