What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

Wish we would just remove Dunn from the lineup and play big, move everyone down a position and get Hendricks in.
But wut about the long term chemistry of the locker room and the fact that there would be a full
Mutiny and Hardy would lose all the players and no nba free agents would ever come here again????

Sensabaugh with 20, Christopher 19 and Potter with 16 in a Stars 4 point loss to the Carolina JVs. The ugly part was that these three had 16 TOs between them with Sensabaugh leading the way with 7. Potter had 14 boards and 4 blocks and Christopher led the team in assists. The Stars had the lead with about 5 minutes to play but could not hold it. I thought Langford, Devoe and Kinsey did some nice things for the Stars.

At the moment Juzang is second in three point field goal percentage in the league and Derrick Favors is first in the league in two point percentage.

I would be down for a Favors farewell season, but he's also one of my favorite Jazz players of all time.
Still got my green Favors jersey

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Tay Henny and Sensabaugh have been sent down to the Stars who have a game tomorrow night in Stockton. Last night the Stars lost a ten point game to the Clipps JVs despite outscoring them by 14 in the first and fourth quarters. Josh Primo and Isiah Miller looked really good for the Clips. Josh Christopher was the leading scorer and rebounder for the Stars and Juzang led the team in assists. Potter looked sluggish for the Stars.