What's new

Sexton Trade Ideas Thread

I do think it's important that Jazz don't rush into making a trade. I don't think this is a well rounded roster with amazing fit between all the players. When the Jazz had Don+Rudy surrounded by a horribly imbalanced team I felt that the FO should have been extremely vigilant in looking for trades to better round out the roster, but that was when we were chasing a title with a ticking time bomb.

One of the things about this roster is that it's fairly well set up for heliocentric, ball dominant players. Kessler, Collins, and Lauri are not guys who play with the ball in their hands, but they are very efficient play finishers. Sexton/THT along with JC might not be the ideal ball dominant players you want, but I think they will look good in this lineup. Their future trade value will probably be in a healthy state because of that and the Jazz should be able to be patient in finding the right move. So while I don't think Sexton is a long term fit I'm in no hurry to trade him.

The time to be urgent is when chasing the ring not the play in.

Got damn....for as much as I've gone back and forth on Sexton, I have the same take as I did at the beginning of the season :D

Got damn....for as much as I've gone back and forth on Sexton, I have the same take as I did at the beginning of the season :D
I mean so does Cy... we have to move him now or we lose so much value.