What's new

Should the Jazz rest Mitchell and Conley until the playoffs?

Should the Jazz rest Mitchell and Conley until the playoffs?

• Yes, let them get as healthy as possible

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Play Mike but rest Donovan

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Play Donovan rest Mike

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Play them both, we need them to get into a rhythm and we need the first seed

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Should the Jazz rest Mitchell and Conley until the playoffs? It's hard to say because we don't know the extent of their injuries. On the surface, they seem minor and you would think they could play. But they won't give us much information about why they're not playing.

Yeah, Mitchell is going to be out for the remainder of the season. It might be worth getting Conley some reps in the last couple of games, even on a minutes restriction. Otherwise, they'll have a full week to gameplan and prep for their first matchup.

Feels like we've received a lot of updates about Donovan's injury but absolutely nothing about Conley's. I'm not sure why.

My concern is the kind of shape both will be in. There is decent physical shape and then there is basketball shape which is an entirely different critter.

@OP

Where's the option for "Trust that the team is making the best possible decision based on the information that they have and we don't."
Stop being dumb and logical.

Glad I waited until tonight to vote... We need Conley, he is the only PG we have. Massive oversight by the jazz.
Ya I'm hoping he plays in these last 2 games.

We actually have another point guard besides Conley, he just happens to be injured as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rest em. But we need to win 1 game before the season ends. 1 ****ing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk