What's new

Snyder must leave!!!!!!

I don't really see a scenario where he wouldn't be coaching Atlanta, tbh.
Ya, thing is he is still the interim coach. If I were him I would be a little salty that they didn't make me the actual head coach. Maybe throw some money at him and see what he says

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This thread is dumb af, but to make it fun:

What's the lowest draft pick you'd trade Snyder for this year?

Ya, thing is he is still the interim coach. If I were him I would be a little salty that they didn't make me the actual head coach. Maybe throw some money at him and see what he says

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
He won't stay as an interim coach, though. He filled in admirably and players love him. Only reason is not to cause any distraction with contract talks right now.

Utah Jazz should trade Snyder to other team and pursue Rick Carlisle instead.
Snyder is not the problem. It's the NBA.

NBA reffing is really classy. Refs are professional, beyond all we could imagine.

We're talking basketball here, folks. Not hockey. NBA management is taking the league into hockey showmanship. Players should carry sticks and wear shin guards and helmets.

I come to see Donovan, and a few others, pure talent. People who can run and shoot. The Jazz have too much pure talent, and not enough hockey sticks. That's all folks.

Sadly, I think he stays another season or two, and then after all this wasted time we will give up on him.

Snyder is not the problem. It's the NBA.

NBA reffing is really classy. Refs are professional, beyond all we could imagine.

We're talking basketball here, folks. Not hockey. NBA management is taking the league into hockey showmanship. Players should carry sticks and wear shin guards and helmets.

I come to see Donovan, and a few others, pure talent. People who can run and shoot. The Jazz have too much pure talent, and not enough hockey sticks. That's all folks.
I've enjoyed your foray into posting in the Jazz forum. Seems forced and awkward, but at least you're participating.

Sadly, I think he stays another season or two, and then after all this wasted time we will give up on him.
I thought we were tougher and could stand up to the roughhouse tactics. You said we were "soft". I may not entirely agree with that simplistic analysis, but after seeing some of the talent like Niang sorta lose heart, and Clarkson to some lesser extent, and the effectiveness of the bear huggers and trippers on Conley and Mitchell, I sorta see your point.

I do think Snyder will figure it out and come up with a real winning team.