What's new

Sorry Jazz fans – Ben is the NBA Rookie of the Year

Simmons broke his foot, and it was well documented that he was practicing 5 on 5 with his team by December 2016. Philly knew there was no reason to bring him in mid season on a loosing campaign so they kept him out the rest of the year. However, he was practicing and learning the team, the coach, the organization for over a full year. He could've played for them in January, but what was the point? They kept him out.
D. Mitch, got drafted to a team he was unfamiliar with, didn't get time to learn the team and coach in the way that Simmons got to. Came out with all odds against him and showed the world why he is the best rookie of his class.
To me it seems that Mitchell is the real rookie and the most deserving of all credit.

Donovan Mitchell is just a starter if not 6 man off the bench moving forward. Simmons is an elite defender and.. really just generational talent. Mitchell is throwing up like 19 shots a game to get that 20 points. He is good.. but not a high ceiling talent wise than Simmons. Frankly no GM or fan even would consider trading Simmons for anything including Mitchell and everything else you can throw in too.

Simmons: 17 points on 13 shots and with 10 assists Mitchell: 22 points on 20 shots and with 2 assists Do you understand?
We understand that you are the second coming of Franklin. Maybe you are him disguised as an Aussie because your manner of trolling is so similar. And you realize you are a troll, which is a very disreputable thing to be. I guess you were the type who liked to make wise cracks about your teacher. It is very mean-spirited what you are doing. You deserve a good beating in the woodshed.

Donovan Mitchell is just a starter if not 6 man off the bench moving forward. Simmons is an elite defender and.. really just generational talent. Mitchell is throwing up like 19 shots a game to get that 20 points. He is good.. but not a high ceiling talent wise than Simmons. Frankly no GM or fan even would consider trading Simmons for anything including Mitchell and everything else you can throw in too.

Man Donovan is really in your head... to continue faking Jazz fandom and come here to troll. Wouldn’t it be more fun to go to a sixers board?

Man Donovan is really in your head... to continue faking Jazz fandom and come here to troll. Wouldn’t it be more fun to go to a sixers board?
I looked at his early posts. It wouldn't surprise me if this is Franklin. He just got banned with his Uncle F alt. What is Franklin's problem? Some of you guys on here know him. Why does he continue to do this crap? I wish the mods would ban people who continually troll like this.

Why would we want Ben... we have a better version on Ben already with Ricky.

Yeah, Frank, I noticed your use of "frankly," why don't you get on Twitter and debate with Stephen A who is impartial and picked Donovan for ROY? Why because you're Jazzfanz's infamous troll, Franklin.

Yeah, Frank, I noticed your use of "frankly," why don't you get on Twitter and debate with Stephen A who is impartial and picked Donovan for ROY? Why because you're Jazzfanz's infamous troll, Franklin.

Bull S*** mate , I dont know who is Franklin.

Bull S*** mate , I dont know who is Franklin.
Remember this quote, Franklin -- you should've known Franklin considering this post was six months after you joined with this Aussie Alt:

Donovan Mitchell (21) rookie stats: .388 fg%, .326 from 3, 2.4 ast, 2.3 t.o., 2.0 FTA.

Trey Burke (21) rookie stats : .38 fg%, .33 from 3, 5.7 ast, 1.9 t.o., 1.6 FTA.

Maybe, just maybe, the jury is still out on a kid that has a PER of 12, a negative VORP, an ORTG of 92 and a DRTG of 106, and a horrible ts%.

hahaha. what a jerk.
Listen, Frank, I already have you figured out. Whatever people like or hate on here, you take the opposite view. Like almost everyone hated Corbin, so you tried to say the opposite, and with Donovan who everyone loves, you attack him. Same thing, only in reverse, and you're doing it in exactly the same way. And you think you can fool everyone by pretending to be an Aussie, eh mate? How come you haven't posted anything about Jingling?

Listen, Frank, I already have you figured out. Whatever people like or hate on here, you take the opposite view. Like almost everyone hated Corbin, so you tried to say the opposite, and with Donovan who everyone loves, you attack him. Same thing, only in reverse, and you're doing it in exactly the same way. And you think you can fool everyone by pretending to be an Aussie, eh mate? How come you haven't posted anything about Jingling?

I did post many times about Dante,
I have also discussed one of the favourited aussie sports, cricket, with felllow aussie posters here.
I were actually the one who started the cricket conversation. You moron.

https://jazzfanz.com/threads/sorry-jazz-fans-–-ben-is-the-nba-rookie-of-the-year.88624/page-7

Last edited:
We understand that you are the second coming of Franklin. Maybe you are him disguised as an Aussie because your manner of trolling is so similar. And you realize you are a troll, which is a very disreputable thing to be. I guess you were the type who liked to make wise cracks about your teacher. It is very mean-spirited what you are doing. You deserve a good beating in the woodshed.

Well, if we can rely on anyone to determine that two different handles are the same person, it's you. [\SARCASM]