What's new

Sorry Jazz fans – Ben is the NBA Rookie of the Year

Mitchell destroyed the OKC Thunder on their home court on both ends of the court tonight. He carried the team offensively, lead the team defensively, and was the team leader to respond to a 3 headed all star.

CLUTCH CLUTCH CLUTCH! Ben Sinmons can't touch that! Stat stuffer, sure. But when it comes to the fourth who do you trust more? No question its Spida!!!

Actually the defense won it for the jazz in the 4th quarter. OKC missed something like 10 shots in a row which enabled the jazz to build to 6 six points lead at the end.

Actually the defense won it for the jazz in the 4th quarter. OKC missed something like 10 shots in a row which enabled the jazz to build to 6 six points lead at the end.

Ya, the 13 fourth quarter points had nothing to do with the jazz victory. Also, Mitchell guarded PG in the fourth, can u remind me how many points PG scored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, the 13 fourth quarter points had nothing to do with the jazz victory. Also, Mitchell guarded PG in the fourth, can u remind me how many points PG scored?

Just check the score box yourself, the big 3 of OKC all shot at a woeful % in this match. The tight defense is what won the jazz this match, not Mitchell's rubbish chucking.

Just check the score box yourself, the big 3 of OKC all shot at a woeful % in this match. The tight defense is what won the jazz this match, not Mitchell's rubbish chucking.

You are under oath did DM guard PG during the 4th quarter, yes or no? I will treat this witness as a hostile witness, now answer the question (pounding on the stand yelling in this sad sacks face)

He didn't watch the game. No point in arguing with the moron. In fact if I had to take a bet, Mitchell haters have most likely never actually watched him play. Pure stat bois is a mental illness.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

You are under oath did DM guard PG during the 4th quarter, yes or no? I will treat this witness as a hostile witness, now answer the question (pounding on the stand yelling in this sad sacks face)

Yes or no bitch?!?! (Getting in the witnesses personal space)

LOL. Masterful trolling here. Mitchell was a true phenomenon down the stretch. The only reason you can't see it is because you think, for some reason, it's a slight against Simmons. Forget about the comparison already. Mitchell had a fantastic game. (Rubbish= another tipoff that you're Aussie.)

Mitchell is perhaps the best high(ish) volume 21 ppg player I have ever seen.
And I don't mean that in the sense he will always be 'inefficient'. I think he can become far more efficient in the future.

But his basic stats do not tell the story of how he impacts close games. Other teams will soon (if not already) be dreading Mitchell coming into 4th quarters. In fact, I can imagine opposing teams saying in the 1st half, 'remember, we need a solid lead, cause down the stretch Mitchell is the GOAT' etc..

LOL. Masterful trolling here. Mitchell was a true phenomenon down the stretch. The only reason you can't see it is because you think, for some reason, it's a slight against Simmons. Forget about the comparison already. Mitchell had a fantastic game. (Rubbish= another tipoff that you're Aussie.)

It’s just funny all the trolling Philly fans are doing on twitter too... like there can’t be two good players that are rookies.

They are treating the ROY like presidential campaign... their constant CNN style whining I hope loses them some votes.

Yes DM shoots but there is value in having a guy that can get his own shot whenever he wants. We toss him the ball with 4-5 seconds left in the shot clock all the time... not likely going to be super efficient given our spacing and how much we lean on him. He will get there and when he does it will be ugly for the nba.

If he hits 2/7 threes last night it’s 34 pts on 25 shots. A couple of those were great looks... some not so great but were all that was left. He went 10/18 on 2 attempts and got to the line. He did so with an injury... which he downplayed... because that is what you are supposed to do.

Did u guys hear PG btw... he “couldn’t even put his pants on” a few days ago... because he was so hurt. I say he couldn’t put his big boy pants on.

Another man of the match performance from Ben against Miami. Once again stuffed the stat sheet with 19/12/7/4. He now averages 20/10/10 in this series against miami. Incredible performance.

Another man of the match performance from Ben against Miami. Once again stuffed the stat sheet with 19/12/7/4. He now averages 20/10/10 in this series against miami. Incredible performance.

jesus christ. only posts from you are about simmons. if you are a jazz fan, talk about jazz or at least cheer for us. if you love him so much, go to sixers forum already.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

jesus christ. only posts from you are about simmons. if you are a jazz fan, talk about jazz or at least cheer for us. if you love him so much, go to sixers forum already.

Sorry about that. I love the jazz and Simmons. lol

Silly thing to get triggered over. Simmons has been absolutely fun to watch this post season. Talking about him takes nothing away from Mitchell.

The only advantage he has over simmons is he is much much more selfish than Simmons. Balls not dropping and he still kept shooting. He is a selfish chucker.
10 from 26 field goals and 0 from 7 for 3s. Favours and Rubio were better players tonight.

Sorry but this must be told in Spanish.

images4_393.jpg

Look, Simmons seems like he'll be a special player. He had a solid year. Definitely did some amazing things, and has a high ceiling. (All that being said, LOL against Miami.)

Look, Simmons seems like he'll be a special player. He had a solid year. Definitely did some amazing things, and has a high ceiling. (All that being said, LOL against Miami.)

Ya I watched this game too, he had a solid game, but I wouldn't call it an all world game. He put up stats, but it was the players around him having spectacular shooting nights from distance, and many of those shots they made were with hands in their faces. I feel Stockton could average an ungodly amount of assists on that team