What's new

Start Mitchell at the Point.

The reason wouldn't matter.
We could go on a 50 game winning streak with all 50 in the road and all back to back with all opponents being the warriors, bucks, raptors, nuggets and the rest of the top teams and your heels would still be firmly planted in place. It's just who you are. And that's ok. I like you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Damn, what a pouty baby.

Cy has become an excellent poster over the years. He’s been top tier for at least 3 years running. It’s comical to see scrubs try to discredit him.

I’m tired of seeing Mitchell just stand in the corner for more than one possession in a row. We’ve seen him get in a rhythm having the ball every single time, and setting up the offense every time. He’s very much a rhythm player, which is why he’s so much better in the second half, as he does run the offense a lot more later in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agreed with this. With Rubio there would be possessions where he'd run down the court, stand in the corner, nothing happens, runs back to defend, then run up again and not get the ball again. All the while Rubio is either turning it over or bricking shots.

A. Jazz always beat LeBron.
B. I noticed you mentioned Donovan's assists and turnovers but left out his 26 points and 50% shooting from three.
C. Neto played 30 minutes that game so DM wasn't playing pg much
D. The bucks were much more rested as they had played 4 games in 7 nights. All 4 games were at home too
View attachment 6555

U have to admit Lakers would of been better if LeBron played. He shot 8/24 overall but shot the 3 really good against the bucks. Against the bucks he had the ball in his hands alot. Neto just dribbled up the ball. Look all I'm saying is the schedule has eased right at the right time. U cant really judge it and say he would be this good against say Toronto or someone like that.

Cmon mate Donovan had 1 assist 7 turnovers. I actually I think if I can remember the bucks the bucks played in 3 games in 4 days as well. Look Donovan has been great last 2 games. But it's been against poor opposition. I would've been more impressed if LeBron played. Lastly LeBron should be mvp!!!

Damn, what a pouty baby.

Cy has become an excellent poster over the years. He’s been top tier for at least 3 years running. It’s comical to see scrubs try to discredit him.

I agree with Cy being a great poster, but he’s got the wrong take here

U have to admit Lakers would of been better if LeBron played. He shot 8/24 overall but shot the 3 really good against the bucks. Against the bucks he had the ball in his hands alot. Neto just dribbled up the ball. Look all I'm saying is the schedule has eased right at the right time. U cant really judge it and say he would be this good against say Toronto or someone like that.

He was very efficient for three quarters, then LIKE THE REST OF THE TEAM he ran out of gas. He even said as much after the game. He was really good in that game.

He was very efficient for three quarters, then LIKE THE REST OF THE TEAM he ran out of gas. He even said as much after the game. He was really good in that game.

He also struggled guarding Brogdon that certainly didn’t help with his fatigue, and playing 3 in 4 nights.

Damn, what a pouty baby.

Cy is a good poster much of the time. Despite the fact that he is a prick, I can be objective to say that he often has good takes.

Regardless, like all of us, he is wrong some of the time. A good example is today.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well the team was really good against the bucks. Just ran out of gas. The bucks were on fire at that time too as you can see in the screenshot I posted of their schedule.

The jazz were shorthanded, playing what was the best team in the league at the time, jazz on the road, on a 4 game road trip, 3rd game in 4 nights, and they looked fantastic for the majority of the game.

So basically since rubio and Exum have been out the jazz have been quite good. Against the bad teams they have played and against the great team that they played.

Damn, what a pouty baby.

His contrarian instinct rubs some people the wrong way. He's top notch tho. I agree.

Well the team was really good against the bucks. Just ran out of gas. The bucks were on fire at that time too as you can see in the screenshot I posted of their schedule.

The jazz were shorthanded, playing what was the best team in the league at the time, jazz on the road, on a 4 game road trip, 3rd game in 4 nights, and they looked fantastic for the majority of the game.

So basically since rubio and Exum have been out the jazz have been quite good. Against the bad teams they have played and against the great team that they played.

When they beat a good team without these injured players. Then I will agree more. But beating bad teams. It doesn't say to much

His contrarian instinct rubs some people the wrong way. He's top notch tho. I agree.
I too think he is great and told him that in the same post that naos quoted lol.

I also found it interesting that naos called the posters who were arguing with cy "scrubs" and handlogtens heroes was one of those posters. Never thought I would see the day naos would throw an insult HH's way.

When they beat a good team without these injured players. Then I will agree more. But beating bad teams. It doesn't say to much
Were they kicking *** before the injured players got hurt when Mitchell was playing sitting guard and Rubio was playing point guard? I recall losing to Dallas by 50

You know I was much more nuanced about the Mitchell at PG vs SG than that. We discussed it in great detail in this thread: https://jazzfanz.com/threads/if-not-rubio-then-what.98560/

I know you read it because you responded throughout. So you are currently just boiling down my thoughts to something you can argue against and win, just like Lopo does because he has nothing else.

My bad next time I’ll cross reference every post you’ve ever had when replying to something as basic as “we’d be moronic to make him a pg”...

I too think he is great and told him that in the same post that naos quoted lol.

I also found it interesting that naos called the posters who were arguing with cy "scrubs" and handlogtens heroes was one of those posters. Never thought I would see the day naos would throw an insult HH's way.

HH is a scrub. I wouldn't even throw vet minimum at him.

Did I say ALL posters who disagreed with Cy were trying to discredit him? Did I say ALL disagreers were scrubs?

Why are you a relentless simpleton?

I think Mitchell is a great talent and playing really good last couple games. But what his free throw routine. He does meditation or yoga before he shoots wtf. That's a bit much.

I think Mitchell is a great talent and playing really good last couple games. But what his free throw routine. He does meditation or yoga before he shoots wtf. That's a bit much.
Looks kinda similar to what Westbrook does. I don't mind it as long as he's making them. Remember what Karl used to do?