What's new

Stock Picks

Yeah, but Trezor has the best security. Seems like if you had a lot invested you'd want the best security.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

A lot of people use them. Im not sure what the best way is. I just know there is a chance you lose or destroy your wallet or forget your pass phrase and pin and the money is likely gone for good. Thats what a real offline wallet is. You are holding the private keys to your money. You can screw up and lose it. Nobody is going to reimburse you. The risk at the exchange is someone rolls in there with guns and robs them, because they keep almost all of it offline. They are like a bank. I guess they could rip you off too, but maybe you would have a case against them. And they arent likely to do it anyways.

They both have risks, but at least at the exchange its ready to move with a just quick sell button. I dont have to get it back to the exchange to sell it.

I had the same conversation with a coworker today about keeping the money on the exchange versus a private wallet, and about how this upcoming fork is different from the others. Funny how that works.

I'm currently not all that worried about security. I use multi-step authentication, so I'm good on my end. As for the fork, who knows? I can also sell at the first sign of trouble, and rebuy later.

just saw this thread. i did make a lot of money on the volatilty of amd and shopify!now is an excelent time to buy amd, as it hit bottom.

Sold some of the stocks to buy another bitcoin. I already gained $500 on the first bitcoin in 48 hours. This **** will keep climbing.

Check out my portfolio.

if35va.jpg

38% annual return. I'm amazing at investing!

sup bro! what stock broker do you use. i use etoro! but wanna get a 2nd broker

I had the same conversation with a coworker today about keeping the money on the exchange versus a private wallet, and about how this upcoming fork is different from the others. Funny how that works.

I'm currently not all that worried about security. I use multi-step authentication, so I'm good on my end. As for the fork, who knows? I can also sell at the first sign of trouble, and rebuy later.

Well. You watching whats happening? Have you sold? Or are you going to hold?

I bought some Bitcoin Cash just in case.The flippening could actually be happening.

This has been an insane day in the Crypto world.

Last edited:
Well. You watching whats happening? Have you sold? Or are you going to hold?

I bought some Bitcoin Cash just in case.The flippening could actually be happening.

This has been an insane day in the Crypto world.

I sold once it started to drop. I think I got out at $6900. Watching closely now. Bought litecoin with the profits.

I sold once it started to drop. I think I got out at $6900. Watching closely now. Bought litecoin with the profits.

Litecoin is probably the safest bet right now. Im gonna gamble on this Bitcoin Cash. I think there is a good chance it becomes the top Coin in the coming months. Some crazy stuff going on right now.

Its the Bitcoin Legacy vs Bitcoin Cash battle of the ages. Winner gets the brand name.

What are people's thoughts on Ethereum?

Not a hugefan. I dont think it has the potential of bitcoin. Its supply isnt as scarce. They just had a pretty big issue with their parity wallet. And I think its been hacked before to some degree.

But regardless it sounds like a aolid investment based on the smart contract part of it.

So I got this tip back during the Mayweather fight. The symbol is MJ. It's a marijuana company but the guy was basically saying that unlike most marijuana companies, this one grows it, distributes it, has their own shipping, like that. Everything is in house. It's up about 85% in just the last 2.5 months. If you guys look are interested, I'd take a look.

So I got this tip back during the Mayweather fight. The symbol is MJ. It's a marijuana company but the guy was basically saying that unlike most marijuana companies, this one grows it, distributes it, has their own shipping, like that. Everything is in house. It's up about 85% in just the last 2.5 months. If you guys look are interested, I'd take a look.

What about the Feds swooping in any minute and robbing them blind?

Ill tell you. Look up PotCoin. I got a tip at a pick up game. Its about to take off. Look it up. Its real.

I've been thinking that AMD might be a good stock to buy. They have suddenly caught up in technology with Intel's and nVidia's latest platforms. I don't see much movement in their stock, despite the obvious signs of their trending upward in the next few years. They have perfected their 14nm process, and and looking ready to move up to 12nm next year. I've been reading that even their 7nm process is more or less ready for mass production. Meanwhile, Intel continues to release one 14nm chip after another (what are we up to now? 14+++?), and their 10nm node seems far from ready. AMD will capture some of Intel's market share for sure, and might also close the gap with nVidia on the gpu front.

I've been thinking that AMD might be a good stock to buy. They have suddenly caught up in technology with Intel's and nVidia's latest platforms. I don't see much movement in their stock, despite the obvious signs of their trending upward in the next few years. They have perfected their 14nm process, and and looking ready to move up to 12nm next year. I've been reading that even their 7nm process is more or less ready for mass production. Meanwhile, Intel continues to release one 14nm chip after another (what are we up to now? 14+++?), and their 10nm node seems far from ready. AMD will capture some of Intel's market share for sure, and might also close the gap with nVidia on the gpu front.
amd is very volatile! and illogical mover. but it is one of the most bought stocks by milenials

Litecoin is probably the safest bet right now. Im gonna gamble on this Bitcoin Cash. I think there is a good chance it becomes the top Coin in the coming months. Some crazy stuff going on right now.

Its the Bitcoin Legacy vs Bitcoin Cash battle of the ages. Winner gets the brand name.

Bought LTC at around $60 2 weeks ago. It is $85 now. This altcoin craze is something else.

I need to diversify my crypto-currency. Anybody know of a site with good news on the latest forks and trends?