What's new

Stock Picks

Where do you guys buy stock from like what website. Not sure I'll do the bitcoin thing seems like a missed out on it. But I got all this money just sitting in the bank, seems like a waste.
Been with Fidelity for quite a while.

bitcoin futures start trading on wall street

look for a crash in the price, it's the cause for this run up

bitcoin vs Rothschild banking

one is decentralized & capped finite supply, both backed by nothing but what they buy

Im starting to wonder if maybe this Bitcoin thing is a bubble. Its starting to look just like the Dot.com bubble and the classic bubble graph. The black picture is Bitcoin. I still believe in the technology, and think it would be back just like the Dot.coms came back. But wow its looks eerily similar to those bubbles after this weekend. Everyone is aware of this possibility too. So it might end up being a self fulfilling prophesy I think Im going to get out and see what happens

bubble.jpg 05-01-14 SADChart1.jpg Screenshot_20171210-082655.png

Where do you guys buy stock from like what website. Not sure I'll do the bitcoin thing seems like a missed out on it. But I got all this money just sitting in the bank, seems like a waste.

I've used TD Ameritrade for about 15 years now and never had a problem. Solid speed of funding and reverse. I would have probably recommended etrade as they used to have much cheaper trading fees but it looks like they are equal now (TD lowered, etrade higher).

I don't trade anymore. I got bored with it. Anything I buy is a super-low cost ETF (.08 fee) that Ameritrade lets me buy and sell for free as long as I hold it for a year. And then, any profit is completely tax free for someone in my tax bracket. It's the cheapest diversification option following traditional investment philosophy that you can find.

Im starting to wonder if maybe this Bitcoin thing is a bubble.

You are starting to wonder? Bitcoin has every signature of a bubble and always has. It's complete speculation. Main Street speculators are the ones pushing it. Wall Street is piling in now and making a path to benefit from a crash. Bitcoin has absolutely no value to the real economy other than potential to facilitate transactions by paying in real fiat currency. The US government could make it crash at anytime simply by jawboning about legislation against it.

When this thing crashes it's going to be hard and fast and smart money is going to run off with a lot of main street doe. Main Street can have their fun playing with Ponzi scheme fire until someone gets hurt.

You are starting to wonder? Bitcoin has every signature of a bubble and always has. It's complete speculation. Main Street speculators are the ones pushing it. Wall Street is piling in now and making a path to benefit from a crash. Bitcoin has absolutely no value to the real economy other than potential to facilitate transactions by paying in real fiat currency. The US government could make it crash at anytime simply by jawboning about legislation against it.

When this thing crashes it's going to be hard and fast and smart money is going to run off with a lot of main street doe. Main Street can have their fun playing with Ponzi scheme fire until someone gets hurt.

Well, if you say its a bubble then Im getting back in.

and then finally gold will go back up! gold has been taking a beating! down form its high at about 1900 in 2011 all the way down to 1241 right now!

some investors have been saying on bloomberg last few days, crptocurrency is main reason gold is dropping

I've used TD Ameritrade for about 15 years now and never had a problem. Solid speed of funding and reverse. I would have probably recommended etrade as they used to have much cheaper trading fees but it looks like they are equal now (TD lowered, etrade higher).

I don't trade anymore. I got bored with it. Anything I buy is a super-low cost ETF (.08 fee) that Ameritrade lets me buy and sell for free as long as I hold it for a year. And then, any profit is completely tax free for someone in my tax bracket. It's the cheapest diversification option following traditional investment philosophy that you can find.
I hope they raise taxes on your ***. this is unfair!

well i bought 1 litecoin @ $99 two fridays ago

It's now worth $350, withdraw it to pay off debt?

Nawwwwwww

screw it sold it to pay off debt, I'll buy it when it drops to $200

Maybe we should all just buy every new crypto super early lmfao. It seems like these new ones just go up because of that. People want to get in on the next big thing. I don't think these guys like litecoin will sustain much longer.

Back into litecoin. I like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash & Monero Those are my picks. Also own some shares of a company that is big into this Kodak Coin and invests in ant miners. They bought over 6000 bitmain antminers to resale. Kodak coin is very interesting and solves a critical issue for professional photographers.

Maybe we should all just buy every new crypto super early lmfao. It seems like these new ones just go up because of that. People want to get in on the next big thing. I don't think these guys like litecoin will sustain much longer.

I've had the same idea. These are all going to crash and burn when the Dept. of Treasury's FinCEN (guided by Wall Street when they call time to fleece Main Street of course) decides to issue rules that outlaw crypto's and aggressively target buyers and sellers inside the States. Buy a bitcoin, risk losing everything when the government seizes your virtual nothing.

to those who think cryptos are a gimmick and will be outlawed.... you gots another thing coming! The only way to take them down is to take the entire internet down.

Don't forget US Dollars are virtually nothing also, at least Bitcoins are finite and solve issues.. ala Kodak Coin. It's a solid method to easily prove ownership skipping all the middle mens, courts, attorneys

to those who think cryptos are a gimmick and will be outlawed.... you gots another thing coming! The only way to take them down is to take the entire internet down.

Don't forget US Dollars are virtually nothing also, at least Bitcoins are finite and solve issues.. ala Kodak Coin. It's a solid method to easily prove ownership skipping all the middle mens, courts, attorneys

Yawn. Anyone who claims a medium of exchange, and one that happens to be backed by the taxing power and might of the world's most productive nation nonetheless, is virtually nothing has nothing of value to contribute.

Every fiat currency, every single one, is terminal. Every one will be worthless one day, the Roman's denarius, the rubble, the dollar won't be any different. Only Gold and silver are money.

Goldmoney XUAMF a stock I recommended here I think at around $3 is on sale for the first time in a long while. It's a fine company to look into. Imagine you swipe a debit card anywhere, and the merchant has no idea you just cashed out real gold, platinum, swiss francs, bitcoins into USD on the spot to pay him.

Goldmoney.com look into stock ticker XAUMF

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the same idea. These are all going to crash and burn when the Dept. of Treasury's FinCEN (guided by Wall Street when they call time to fleece Main Street of course) decides to issue rules that outlaw crypto's and aggressively target buyers and sellers inside the States. Buy a bitcoin, risk losing everything when the government seizes your virtual nothing.
gawd dammned govenrment!