What's new

Stock Picks

Every fiat currency, every single one, is terminal. Every one will be worthless one day, the Roman's denarius, the rubble, the dollar won't be any different. Only Gold and silver are money.

Goldmoney XUAMF a stock I recommended here I think at around $3 is on sale for the first time in a long while. It's a fine company to look into. Imagine you swipe a debit card anywhere, and the merchant has no idea you just cashed out real gold, platinum, swiss francs, bitcoins into USD on the spot to pay him.

Goldmoney.com look into stock ticker XAUMF
goldmoney,com is awesome saw it on joe rogan podcast. they have actual gold creditcards!

gonna get me an account but need paperwork notarized

goldmoney,com is awesome saw it on joe rogan podcast. they have actual gold creditcards!

gonna get me an account but need paperwork notarized

Equafax online verification is back working, so no need to send in notorized paperwork I bet

A currency that isn't backed by the taxation power of a productive economy has no value. I didn't say anything about blockchain.

I’m not sure why you’re singularly looking at BTC as a currency when they’re so much more than that because of their blockchain technology.

Though admittedly, from what I’ve read, it sounds as if there are better options out there. Regardless, that tech is worth trillions to the shipping and trucking industries and simply logistics and supply chain management in general.

Yup. Warren Buffett and I are complete fools when it comes to the basics. Put your money where your mouth is and buy a couple bitcoins. Please.

I stopped watching tv shows and movies mostly. so instead oi watch podcast. on 1,25 or 1,5 speed. so yeah joe rogan's podcats is one of the biggest podcast in the world

Yup. Warren Buffett and I are complete fools when it comes to the basics. Put your money where your mouth is and buy a couple bitcoins. Please.

Man you have no idea, actions speak louder than words..

And if you don't want to listen to my words, look at the facts, Every major corporation from IBM to Visa to Hitachi you name it, they are seeing the benefits of this tech and are investing quietly and heavily. You name an SP 500 company and research yourself, you'll find all of them investing in this tech.

I work in IT and believe me, this point in time will be looked back upon like great inventions such as the internet, railroad, telephone, fiber optics

It solves too many issues, namely that the creation of money is a form of enslavement and those who can create produce nothing, they steal off of everyone backs and actually control the world. it's a small group of bankers who all happen to be of a certain group but it's anti-Semitic to speak of it. They've been in control too long and this is freedom from that tyranny. We the USA invade and fight their wars by proxy to force their fed reserve banks into their countries, Libya didn't have one they do now, Iraq didn't they do now. North Korea is one of the last ones left. We invade and kill on their behalf and they laugh at us, almost in disbelief I bet.

Another example, there is all this unused computing power sitting around doing nothing, from a dude's gaming PC sitting at home while he's at work to multinational billion dollar server farms sitting around who have a 30 minutes of downtime here and there they can put to work to reclaim some of their costs, that can be put to use "mining" That's what processes the whole system, all the computers on the network have to agree on the new transactions. It's brilliant. There is no central computer to hack to create fake coins. Plus this is all voluntary, you don't want to participate then amen - we won't kill you or lock you up. It's an improved money system.

Last edited by a moderator:
They require too much computing power at the moment. Not a real solution as it stands. Needs significant improvement in the software, if that's possible, and processing efficiency improvements, which will happen.

@rare144 so we're all slaves to the jews then? If they are as clever as people say I want nothing to do with fighting against them. I'll do whatever I can to fight with them and against whatever fools stand in their way. But so far I'm not convinced they are acting in a coordinated effort according to some secret plan to enslave all of us, so for now I'll just go about business as usual, which, unfortunately means I'm sticking with my day job. Bummer.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. – Samuel Adams

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. – Samuel Adams

eyeroll

I think you're missing two things about my post.

1 -- I don't think the jews control us and have us in servitude. Important to get that part.

2 -- If they are really controlling you the way you think they are controlling you I have bad news for you... you've already lost.

They require too much computing power at the moment. Not a real solution as it stands. Needs significant improvement in the software, if that's possible, and processing efficiency improvements, which will happen.

@rare144 so we're all slaves to the jews then? If they are as clever as people say I want nothing to do with fighting against them. I'll do whatever I can to fight with them and against whatever fools stand in their way. But so far I'm not convinced they are acting in a coordinated effort according to some secret plan to enslave all of us, so for now I'll just go about business as usual, which, unfortunately means I'm sticking with my day job. Bummer.

This isn’t the main issue at all. The main issue by and large is finding enough software guys trained/educated in blockchain technology.