What's new

Stretch 4 conundrum

Of the stretch 4s being discussed who is your preference?

• Total voters
If we somehow traded to 9-11 in the draft and got Miles Bridges I'd be quite happy.

I don't know how to feel about Miles Bridges. He's a great athlete. He can shoot it. But he makes some boneheaded basketball decisions. And he makes them often. I'm not sure the necessary bball IQ is there.

Jabari has been playing ok since his comeback. To me it looks like he has lost some athleticism, might just not be in shape yet.

Jabari has been playing ok since his comeback. To me it looks like he has lost some athleticism, might just not be in shape yet.

Physically he looks pretty good to me... I’m guessing we have a zero percent shot at acquiring a healthy Jabari.

Jabari has looked fantastic offensively but I havent seen many players play worse defense.

I think the 2 knee ops are really going to effect his defensive capabilities going forward. Im getting off the Jabari train.

Jabari has looked fantastic offensively but I havent seen many players play worse defense.

I think the 2 knee ops are really going to effect his defensive capabilities going forward. Im getting off the Jabari train.
It’s still Mirotic or bust. As I said, there really aren’t other options out there... and he’s a good option.

Damn, he looks huge to me

What are peoples thoughts on the Wolves Nemanja Bjelica??

A 6'10 guy who can handle the ball, good finisher, rebounds, defends ok and shoots the 3.. he's in his 3rd year and is coming out of contract but is 29yrs and has experience in Europe (former Euroleague MVP and Turkish League champs).

I think he could be a great fit at around $8M-10M/yr.

Great breakdown of his skillset:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bjeline01.html

Thoughts?

I really like this suggestion. He is a RFA, I believe next summer and minny is over the cap already and can't offer him much because of their money restrictions

Tibs is woeful. Missing Town and Butler and he still cant run anything for him.

I like him though. Being able to play as a stretch 5 would also be pretty incredible and why I like him more than Mirotic.

Hezonja sucks and I was a huge supporter of his.

Not sure you've checked on him in a while, but he's actually playing pretty dang well.

Last 15 games... 14.7 pts on 47/41/87 shooting splits... 4 rebs 2 A 2 Steals... in 27 minutes per game. Just turned 23 had a couple coaches and never really given consistent minutes until now... I think people buried him too early.

Put him with our development staff and give him a decent role and who knows.

I'm in on signing Mario on a LT deal that could reward us big for the commitment.

I was on the Jabari train, and I'm still not completely off, but I want to see him playing starter minutes this season. He's still being treated like a 6th man right now. He looks pretty athletic to me, which is impressive since it generally takes 18 months to fully regain whatever athleticism you are going to get. I do worry that he is kind of a Carmelo Anthony type player. I'd probably bet on a cheaper option first if I had to choose right now.

Too early to know but so far so good.

I think he is only going to get better with more time learning Quins system. We stay true to our defensive identity and the $$$ he saves us can be used to find an allstar quality wing and resigning Rubio or another allstar quality wing.