What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

I remember when facepage came out. MySpace again. **** that noise.

It's pretty awesome not playing facepage. I get cute videos of kids that I actually give a **** about, people call and talk to me cuz they know I didn't see their facepage post, I miss all the drama(though in person I still have to tell people(sistrr) that I don't care), I don't friend or defriend to avoid nontroversy, I get real news, and I keep in touch with everyone I want to cuz facepage is not the only form of communication available to me.

Alright sir, we'll get out of your lawn.

Alright sir, we'll get out of your lawn.

Facepage is horrible and it's not cuz I'm old (I ain't). It just is. Outside of stalking I see no reason to facepage.

BTW my parents face page, my wives Srsly crazy old grandma (that woman was blessed with some kickass DNA) facepages. Facepage is for old people. Weird that you would think otherwise.

Facepage is horrible and it's not cuz I'm old (I ain't). It just is. Outside of stalking I see no reason to facepage.

BTW my parents face page, my wives Srsly crazy old grandma (that woman was blessed with some kickass DNA) facepages. Facepage is for old people. Weird that you would think otherwise.

Who specifically are you stalking?

People that turn run-of-the-mill badluck experiences into GoFundMe campaigns. I saw a chick on my Facebook who was advertising her sisters getting $5,000 for their car breaking down after hitting a deer. They actually pulled some money too.

If someone was smart enough, GoFundMe might be used as a smart money laundering channel

People who think their job is more important anyone else's.
The other day I was adding some plugs into a wall that divided two offices. The dude in the next office came over yelling because I was "too loud" and "distracting". He wasn't making a phone call or anything like that. I wasn't using my power tools to cut the holes, just hand tools. I asked if he would prefer I use my power tools. He didn't think I was very funny.
Dude, it's guys like me who make your job even exist. STFU.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

People who think their job is more important anyone else's.
The other day I was adding some plugs into a wall that divided two offices. The dude in the next office came over yelling because I was "too loud" and "distracting". He wasn't making a phone call or anything like that. I wasn't using my power tools to cut the holes, just hand tools. I asked if he would prefer I use my power tools. He didn't think I was very funny.
Dude, it's guys like me who make your job even exist. STFU.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Great, thanks to you bothering that guy we will continue to have world hunger. Thanks Oba...uh bigb!

I hate when people use dumb abbreviations or purposely misspell a word.

For example:

"Of course" to "Ofc" that's just lazy and dumb.

"The" misspelled to "Teh" is another thing I don't understand at all.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

To add on to this.. playing older kids just because they're older.

Politics of HS sports. Play the best kids not whose daddy boosted the most.
The starting point guard on my high school basketball team couldn't dribble with his left hand. I mean he could switch to his left for one dribble and then get the ball immediately back to his right hand but that's it. Couldn't bring the ball up the court or run a fast break or attack towards the basket with his left hand at all.
He was the student body president though.

I hate when people use dumb abbreviations or purposely misspell a word.

For example:

"Of course" to "Ofc" that's just lazy and dumb.

"The" misspelled to "Teh" is another thing I don't understand at all.

Teh is just a jazzfanz joke. Similar to "moran" or "doe" or Roger braille (one of my favorites ever) or unpossible